5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

I bought a book from FG , it's not in my Library

I bought Xanathar's Guide to Everything and it's not in my library or anywhere I checked. I sent a ticket or message in the help section but with no response.
    My Bank says I paid for it so I don't know what to do next. I was going to buy a mod. but not till this is fixed.
    Please advise. Paxx

Hi, did you re-run the FG updater? That will fetch any new purchases and install them into FG. Then you should be able to find it in your library and open it.

Still not there. where does it pop up ? I checked my library, is there another place?

Oh, yes, I forgot one point that may help... Go to Library, and then click on the Modules button. It should be in there. Once you find it there, click the Load button. Then it'll be in your Library. You don't want to Load too many modules at once, due to memory constraints, FYI.

Still not there.
    do they also email it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Paxx View Post
    Still not there.
    do they also email it?
    No, the 'books' only exist in FG. You do not get a hardcover or pdf (except for items linked toa Paizo account).

Can you post screen shots of what your modules activation window shows?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

What license type do you own, and in the top right of the start screen please confirm that it does not say v3.3.8 DEMO.

Oh, and also you are in manage characters.Although it should still show there.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    What license type do you own, and in the top right of the start screen please confirm that it does not say v3.3.8 DEMO.
    Close to what Zacchaeus says... you want to make sure it does not say FREE next to the version #. It requires these things to be entered into your Settings.

1. Active subscription or 1-time license for Fantasy Grounds
    2. Username and Password (the same as you enter on the forums)

I'm not in the free version, I bought the second to the highest package. about $30.

Thread Information