FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I tried a little more and I experience this both for 3.5 and 5e rulesets.

I installed FGU on my laptop and I didn't have this problem on the laptop. Same stuff installed (data-path on Dropbox, both installs share that).

Video is private, but I'm not sure they want you to be putting stuff on youtube.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by H2Os View Post
    Video is private, but I'm not sure they want you to be putting stuff on youtube.
    Doug mentioned elsewhere that he shares via private videos on YouTube. I took that to mean that as long as the video was kept private it was ok to post and put the link in here.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I also confirm this. Steps to reproduce are:

1. Load the FG Battlemaps module
    2. OPen cave01, and add some LoS occluders for cave01
    3. Close cave01
    4. Open Cave03 and add an LoS occluder. Points will at first be laid down successfully, but when you close the loop, the occluder will disappear.
    5. Close Cave03.
    6. Re-open Cave01, the occluder that you drew on Cave03 will be present.

This is still occurring with the latest FGU build available right now, as of 4:30 AM Friday, November 1, 2019 UTC.

Tried other maps that I just placed in the campaigns /images-folder and they worked OK.

I've had the same issues. I have tried multiple things to try to find the cause or a work around:

Close FGU and restart
    Open second map to be added first
    Add LOS objects to map, objects stay on the open map.
    Lock and close map
    Open first map
    Add LOS objects to map, objects stay on open map.

Add third map from Assets>Images>Campaign
    Add LOS objects to third map and they disappear to appear on second map (first one opened and edited that session).

Delete all maps
    Close FGU and restart
    Add all three maps from Assets>Images>Campaign
    Close FGU and restart
    Open a map, add LOS objects to it, close map
    Open a second map, add LOS objects to it, they disappear and appear on first map opened. Close second map.
    Open third map, add LOS objects to it, they disappear and appear on first map opened. Close third map.
    Delete LOS objects added from second and third map from first map.
    Close FGU and restart

Open the second map, add LOS objects to it, objects stay on that map. Close map.
    Open third map, add LOS objects to it, objects stay on that map.
    Open first map, add LOS objects to it, objects stay on that map.
    Add a fourth map from Assets>Images>Campaign
    Add LOS objects to fourth map, objects stay on that map.

It seemed that as long as I opened a map, added the LOS to it, then exited FGU and came back that it was working correctly on other maps. That was only for the four I tested, and as I sometimes got conflicting results I cannot be certain. One time, before more rigorous testing I had put in the four maps, and when I put the LOS objects into the second map, they appeared in the third, and the third went back to showing up in the first one I had opened.

Thanks, guys. I've added as FGU-652, and bumped the priority.

Thanks,
    JPG

Thread Information