DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Sharing is caring

First post on FG.

My group is planning on using FG for an online Starfinder game. Our plan is that our GM would purchase an Ultimate license and the DLC (core rules, modules, etc.) and share it with the group (we are chipping in to cover the cost of the material he buys.) My question is, can we as players purchase stuff and share it with our group, either with a Standard license or a Free (Demo) license? Are there any drawbacks to that approach?

Thanks in advance for the info.

Welcome to FG forums.
    Only GM (host) share content with players. If someone is owning the content, it is non-shareable until he/she hosts a game.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thanks for the info.

One other question - I know that if you purchase the PDF of a publication from Paizo, you get a discount on the content when you purchase it from FG. Will this work in reverse - if I buy the content on FG, do I get a discount from Paizo on the PDF?

Thanks again.

Assuming your accounts are synced, you get the pdf added to your paizo account when you buy the module on the FG store.

Blog Entries
    Note, you can also gift FG store purchases within, I think, 7 days.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I just ran my first FG session of Starfinder last night. There were six of us total and we have only used Roll20. I recommend making sure everyone knows how to target an enemy and do some practice rolls to see if modifiers are being correctly added or subtracted when attacking and doing damage. We all had a great time but there is a learning curve. All my players want to continue using FG and playing Starfinder.

Quote Originally Posted by dzilla77 View Post
    First post on FG.

My group is planning on using FG for an online Starfinder game. Our plan is that our GM would purchase an Ultimate license and the DLC (core rules, modules, etc.) and share it with the group (we are chipping in to cover the cost of the material he buys.) My question is, can we as players purchase stuff and share it with our group, either with a Standard license or a Free (Demo) license? Are there any drawbacks to that approach?

Thanks in advance for the info.

Thanks for all the information. It is very helpful.

Thread Information