DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 12 First ... 678910 ... Last
    I am loving this extension. Depending on timing, when you're ready to do some graphics, reach out. I can possibly help with that.

Also, what is the chance you could sync tabs to the players? I'm thinking I could use the tabs to plan scenes ... placing images, maps, and associated NPCs in different tabs. And then even moving between tabs. One thought is that, currently, my players are hanging around Saltmarsh quite a bit. It would be great to have a tab with all my notes and maps for Saltmarsh ready to go for when they arrive in the city... Currently, I can do this. What I can't do — or, at least, it doesn't look like I can: is share that tab with my players.

Of course, the question becomes: what do my players see when I shift them to that tab. I think it would be any images that I have shared. And if they have closed those images, I would need to re-share them or the players would need to re-open them.

Anyway. Just some thoughts. But absolutely love this extension.

This extension is absolutely incredible - thank you!

Unfortunately, it conflicts with the "Better Menus" extension. I get these two messages:
    Errors.PNG

It would be excellent if you could make the two compatible.

Thanks again.

Please please please tell me this extension is still being supported, the February 16th update broke it a bit It seems to be working well, but I worry it'll deteriorate overtime. The only issue at the moment is a box outline and a refresh button that appears (and players can also see)

Capture.JPG
    Last edited by Kumajuhl; February 17th, 2021 at 20:58.

The author of this extension has not been active in over a year so I suspect that it won't be updated.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

They logged on last month, so maybe not all hope is lost...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Works fine for me. I haven't actually tried to tab, but the button is there, and I suspect it's fine.

So what happened to the "Identitylist" window class that FBTabber is trying to instantiate unsuccessfully?

I've tested tabbing, and it works for me after today's update (the 2nd update this week).

Quote Originally Posted by Kumajuhl View Post
    Please please please tell me this extension is still being supported, the February 16th update broke it a bit It seems to be working well, but I worry it'll deteriorate overtime. The only issue at the moment is a box outline and a refresh button that appears (and players can also see)

Capture.JPG
    This looks like part of the new portraits UI.

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumajuhl View Post

Capture.JPG
    That's the portrait unlock button that you're seeing... I believe you'll see that even if you turn off FGTabber... I do

Thread Information