Starfinder Playlist
Page 7 of 12 First ... 56789 ... Last

I notice Tabber does not work with Better Menus or The Clock Adjuster extension. Any chance you can take a look and see if compatibility is possible?

Quote Originally Posted by eporrini View Post
    I notice Tabber does not work with Better Menus or The Clock Adjuster extension. Any chance you can take a look and see if compatibility is possible?
    What happens with the Clock Adjuster? Tabs doesn't work, or the clock doesn't work? I'd never seen the clock adjuster before and it looks cool, so I'm going to load it up and see what happens.

EDIT: Okay, just used clock adjuster with FG Tabber, and the tabs still work and the clock works. Clock adjuster does NOT however, work with Player Agency Extension's "Dear Diary" because they do basically the same thing. Clock adjuster works, but dear diary doesn't. small price to pay, I think, since the rest of PAE seems to be working okay.

EDIT 2: WHOOPS! Totally wrong. Clock adjuster DOES work with PAE's Dear Diary. It just looks different. All my notes and the date were perfectly preserved! COOL!
    Last edited by similarly; December 31st, 2020 at 00:45.

The Clock Adjuster window does not appear when FGTabber is active. Presumably Tabber replaces a function that Clock needs to display its window.

Are you SURE it's FGT getting in the way? I have both active, and they're both showing up for me. I had FGTabber first, and just put clock adjuster there now.

It's like the combination with third extension that breaks this. If I only load Tabber and Time Manager (fork of Clock Adjuster) then it works. I will go through my list and report back which third extension is the culprit.

I found the culprit: Combining Tabber with Combat Timer makes the chat window stay on top of CT instead of the other way around. So the CT is present, but not visible if it originally was moved on top of the chat window.
    Last edited by Weissrolf; December 31st, 2020 at 09:16.

Combat tracker ... hmmm ... is that an extension?

Quote Originally Posted by similarly View Post
    Combat tracker ... hmmm ... is that an extension?
    Good Day Similarly
    I believe he said Combat Timer was the extension that caused the conflict.

Thread Information