STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    @Honken,

As I mentioned, I need to be able to recreate the scenario to see what the problem is, since everyone's campaigns are very unique. If you can package up the campaign folder and send to me like Forecaster did (as well as provide links to any custom modules); I can look into what caused the crash.

Regards,
    JPG

I had to create a new campaign. PCs came over well. But then all 8 RAM, got used up. I took screenshots of my resources as I updated then launched everything.
    Hawk

I am unable to get my Saltmarsh campaign to open inside of FGU. I removed all the ext. except the locations and organizations. as well as the base for that. Here's the link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-w...o9Thdi2qoYfd8a

The issue is most likely that you have 51 modules open in this campaign. We are currently aware of memory issues with modules, such that the client can not support very many modules at this point. If you still want to try opening this campaign, delete the modulestate.xml in the COPY of the campaign that you have in the FGU data folder (emphasis on COPY). This will reset the loaded modules list.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information