STAR TREK 2d20

launcher start notification error

stopped trying to update just tried to launch. Even thought it initially verified when I entered my information it listed this error

[10/28/2019 8:05:09 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] License check failed - Check your FG Settings to make sure you have the correct license key.
    [10/28/2019 8:05:09 PM] [NOTICE] Launcher scene starting.

My too

Quote Originally Posted by gaara6666 View Post
    stopped trying to update just tried to launch. Even thought it initially verified when I entered my information it listed this error

[10/28/2019 8:05:09 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] License check failed - Check your FG Settings to make sure you have the correct license key.
    [10/28/2019 8:05:09 PM] [NOTICE] Launcher scene starting.
    [28/10/2019 22:10:29] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] License check failed - Check your FG Settings to make sure you have the correct license key.
    [28/10/2019 22:10:29] [NOTICE] Launcher scene starting.

I'm having the same issue. I entered my ultimate upgrade license and it logged in and now I can't log in again. Do I need to reenter the key without the dashes?

Tried without the dashes and same thing. I've made sure my store, steam and paizo accounts were linked in my account too.
    Last edited by ballan4; October 29th, 2019 at 14:38.

Blog Entries
    If you are getting a license key invalid message, please make sure to double check your FGU Settings. You should be using only the Fantasy Grounds Unity license key that you find under Store > Order History on the website here. Any previously owned key for Fantasy Grounds Classic will fail. Run another updater after making any change and contact [email protected] if you still have issues.

I entered my license key from steam, not the store. The issue is fixed for me. It's working properly now.
    Many Thanks Doug!

I'm having the same problem even after entering the correct unity key taken from the store. I'm using the Mac build Beta. I'll email this problem to the above support address
    TheEldritchPress.com
    Editions 1st-5th since '79
    Running on a Mac. Yup, I'm one of those guys

Thanks for reporting. Please send the key you are using to [email protected]; along with a quick review of the problem you are seeing. Please note whether you are seeing the error in the FGU updater, in the FGU client or in both.

Thanks,
    JPG

Thread Information