5E Character Create Playlist

Some issues have appeared

I've noticed a couple of issues which have suddenly appeared.

• Updates: The last twice that I have updated, Unity has updated every single DLC that I have on my list - even though I know there have been no changes to the majority of them. I read somewhere (and can't find it now) that Ryan had resynced the updater. I'm assuming this is the cause but I mention it nevertheless
    • Token size: It would seem that the grid is no longer respecting the creature size when its token is placed on a map. See screenshot. I tried removing and redrawing the grid to no avail. This happens whether the creature is placed on the map from the CT or when an encounter is actioned.
    • CT Menu: I'm getting errors when using the Menu at the bottom of the CT. On click I get several entries in the console as follows:

[10/22/2019 1:56:24 PM] [WARNING] template: Could not find template (hsx) in class (ct_entry)
    [10/22/2019 2:18:05 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] radial: Could not find menu icon (shuffle)

• Groups: All group information has apparently disappeared from story, items NPCs etc. The only thing which shows up is the module itself; nothing else.
    • Assets: The majority of images in my assets folder are showing up as blank with a red query icon at the centre. Is this expected behaviour? (see screenshot)

I tried deleting the CoreRPG.pak and 5e.pak files and reinstalling them but that hasn't fixed any of the above. This happens across all modules that I tested and in all campaigns that I tested including new and existing ones.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; October 22nd, 2019 at 14:33.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks for the reports.

Updates
    Yeah, that was Ryan fixing some issues in the update system, which also changed the way manifests were generated; thus causing a resynch. He has an outstanding task to track down the slow update speed once the initial Mac build for FGU is ready for internal testing.

Token Size
    I noticed this today also. Filed as FGU-537.

CT Menu
    Not getting the template warning; so I'll rebuild CoreRPG in the patch system to make sure latest one is there. Also, found the missing "shuffle" icon; and added to patch as well. You'll need to run an update.

Module Categories
    This has actually been around for a little while, but hasn't bubbled up as priority yet. Filed as FGU-501.

Assets Issue
    Filed as FGU-538.

Thanks,
    JPG

It turns out that the assets issue has to do with the fact that the image loader for FGU does not support CMYK graphics; so we'll need to identify those ones, and get them migrated to RGB.

Regards,
    JPG

I updated this morning and that has fixed the issue with the CT menu.

In respect of the images; I was a bit hasty in saying that the majority of images show a red query. I have checked through all of the DLC that I have and in fact the only module which has this issue is the D&D Acquisitions Incorporated module.

I also noticed this, this morning. It only seems to be the story index; nothing else.

Capture.JPG
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; October 23rd, 2019 at 11:17.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

When I bring up the Story window; I'm not seeing that. However, I know that the dynamically sized stuff sometimes does this; but haven't tracked down reproduce-able case. Does this happen every time you open Story window for that campaign? If so, can I get db.xml. modulestate.xml and windowstate.xml for that campaign (or just whole campaign folder).

Regards,
    JPG

No, it doesn’t happen all the time and I cannot replicate it every time I open the window. I was reluctant to report it really. Leave it with me and I’ll see if I can narrow it down.

I appreciate it. It's some sort of initialization/ordering issue that I haven't tracked down. I also see something similar when I change a player character name in the character list after the player logs in and chooses a character. But, it fixes itself quickly.

JPG

Thread Information