FG Spreadshirt Swag

PFS1 Games at FGCON - Any interest?

My PFS1 games are listed at fg-con.com, but there doesn't seem to be much interest, except for #6-99: True Dragons of Absalom (2 signups so far, need 1 more).

I listed limited specials that haven't been posted here before, but time is running out. So, if anyone would like to play a different PFS1 scenario, I am happy to consider it. If so, please post the scenario name in this thread. I am also willing to run any of these scenarios as CORE games, if anyone is interested. Again, post here. I don't recommend Bone Keep in CORE, but could do so for the other 3 if people have already played them as NORMAL.

Currently, my planned games are as follows:
    Saturday 11/09/2019 - 17:00-22:00 US/Pacific PFS1 #Special: Ruins of Bone Keep – Level 1: The Silent Grave (Tier 3-7/NORMAL/NO PREGENS) -- but willing to consider a mixed or all pregen run, if the players want that. No signups so far.

Sunday 11/10/2019 - 05:00-10:00 US/Pacific PFS1 #6-99 (Special): True Dragons of Absalom (Tier 3-5/NORMAL/Kobold Pregens) - 2 signups currently...need at least 1 more -- a very fun scenario...and at the end, you receive a boon that lets you play your Kobold pregen in other PFS scenarios.

Sunday 11/10/2019 - 11:00-16:00 US/Pacific PFS1 #7-99 (Special): Through Maelstrom Rift (Tier 5-7/NORMAL/Elemental Pregens) - No signups so far. An interesting scenario on the elemental plane of air.

Sunday 11/10/2019 - 17:00-22:00 US/Pacific PFS1 #7-98 (Special): Serpents’ Ire (Tier 7-9/NORMAL/Evil Aspis Pregens) - No signups so far. Ran this one in fantasy grounds in CORE mode, previously. One of the few chances in PFS to play an evil Aspis character.

Thanks - let me know!

I have already played all of them except True Dragons (and can't play that one as I'm running a game during that slot). Also, I wouldn'tbe able to make the last slot, having to work the next morning.

I don't have an explicit idea what I would want to play, though. But if anyone has any doubts whether they want to join pregen-only games, trust me when I say those are really awesome scenarios (and most of them require a lot of GM stars to run, so you won't see them often) and the pregens are very well built.
    Last edited by Malkavian_Andi; October 28th, 2019 at 22:10.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

If there is an alternate slot AFTER (sat or sun) that works, I would be willing to move True Dragons if the other 2 can also make it. I will ask them.

I'll see whether I can drum up some interest.

No one else for Bonekeep? My Dwarven Barbarian Level 7 got 117 HP and DR3, he would Tank you all the way through this thing. Anybody to accompany?

Unfortunately no character in that range.

Ben - I will run Bone Keep 1 for you whenever there is a party of at least 4 PCs...but 6 would be better. ;-) If anyone is interested, please post here.

Thread Information