STAR TREK 2d20

Turning on Stances.

Is there a way to create a way to turn on stances for a Monk or another class?

I may be behind the times on feature updates so forgive me if this is already addressed.

Not that I'm aware of. I just make an action for each stance and use it in combat from there.

There's no real FG functionally in stances. It's just something that you're in, or not. As such, I doubt that there'll be much (if any) future FG functionality around this. Track which stance you're in however you wish - maybe just add an informational text effect on the creature involved.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I had seen on one of the FG videos for PF2 that there is a button for Actions that we may be able to program in custom made things in the future?
    I wonder if that could be made to just add "+2 AC, +2 ATK" and things like that, for special abilities.
    I don't know if there is a way to add things like +1 to attack from a bard's song or a cleric's bless or not, at this point. My guys just add a +1 on their modifier at the bottom left (which is fine).

Quote Originally Posted by Milke View Post
    I wonder if that could be made to just add "+2 AC, +2 ATK" and things like that, for special abilities.
    I don't know if there is a way to add things like +1 to attack from a bard's song or a cleric's bless or not, at this point. My guys just add a +1 on their modifier at the bottom left (which is fine).
    Effects are the best way to handle things like this. See the Wiki -> User Guides -> PFRPG2 - Effects page for details.

An example is shown here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post457915
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I had never even looked at this before. I had no idea you could do all this stuff. Now I've got effects programmed for just about everything. Wow.

Thread Information