5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 5 of 16 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    Thank you so much what a wonderful theme
    Big Hugs
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Release 1.0 added to the Drive folder today (see first post for link). Known issue bugs have been fixed for the 0.6 version.
    • Fixed bug in combat tracker. Script error thrown on the client side when the GM added an NPC to the combat tracker, if the client had the combat tracker open.
    • Fixed issue with modifiers not being added for double-click dice rolling on rollable items.
    • Fixed issue with NPC drag-drop armour roll.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Feature wish list request:
    • Could the party sheet display current levels of Hope, Total Hope, and Shadow? This would make distributing Fellowship Points and restoring Hope easier.
    • Could it do the same for Endurance and Fatigue? Alternatively, could the Player view of the Combat tracker have an option to display this?
    Last edited by Hector Trelane; March 16th, 2020 at 17:48. Reason: Added more to feature wish list

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

I'm coming back to FG and with the recent events, our TOR game has been put on hold. Then I saw this ruleset. Nicely done! Thanks for all the work you've put into this.

In the earlier version of the ruleset, there was a stubbed version of the TOR rules. But I notice in this new ruleset, I can't activate that module. I was thinking of customizing the XML to add info just for our group, including common abilities, traits, etc. I still have the older TOR player mod file, but I can't load in this new ruleset.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by guttert View Post
    I'm coming back to FG and with the recent events, our TOR game has been put on hold. Then I saw this ruleset. Nicely done! Thanks for all the work you've put into this.

In the earlier version of the ruleset, there was a stubbed version of the TOR rules. But I notice in this new ruleset, I can't activate that module. I was thinking of customizing the XML to add info just for our group, including common abilities, traits, etc. I still have the older TOR player mod file, but I can't load in this new ruleset.

Any suggestions? Thanks.
    Yes you can do this for personal use (not to share) if you own the rules personally.

To get this done technically is a question for Valarian.

There is a Library mod maker to make this process more user friendly that could be helpful, if compatible.

Quote Originally Posted by Hector Trelane View Post
    Yes you can do this for personal use (not to share) if you own the rules personally.

To get this done technically is a question for Valarian.

There is a Library mod maker to make this process more user friendly that could be helpful, if compatible.
    Thanks. I do own the rules, and I'd only use it for our game, not to share.

I see the 2011 threads for the Library Mod Maker, but the download links are broken. I'll see if I can find it elsewhere.

Also, it looks like attacks & defense is not automatically calculated when rolling the dice, correct? That'd be a nice feature, but manually doing isn't a problem since that's what we do in person.

Blog Entries
    create one piece of new info for each category in FG.
    /export
    in the chat and export everything to a module
    crack open the module and look at the xml
    that is the format your data library requires

Thanks, Damned.

I figured it out. I opened the definition.xml from the older TOR player mod and changed the <ruleset> to TheOneRing, and the module was then available for me to load. I can modify the common.xml to add my info.

Quote Originally Posted by Torment View Post
    I made this theme as soon as I tested your new ruleset. If you fancy and with your permission, I would be thrilled to share it as a contribution to your job.
    Attachment 31541
    I've got this loaded up. Really nice buttons and links, everything. Thanks for this!

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Thread Information