DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 16 First 123412 ... Last
    hello and thank you for answering, the error is when you hit the icon +
    big2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by vyruxx View Post
    hello and thank you for answering, the error is when you hit the icon +
    big2.jpg
    Thanks. Managed to reproduce the problem.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Quote Originally Posted by Valarian View Post
    Thanks. Managed to reproduce the problem.
    Fixed. Version 0.4 available (1st Nov 9:12 AM)

Hello Valarian! I just want to say THANK YOU!! I appreciate a lot your job making this CoreRPG update and new options you have developed in this ruleset. It's all that I need to bring my campaigns alive. I mean, foundation ruleset wasn't bad but this is completely awesome! You are my hero. Thanks a lot!!

A note on migrating campaigns from the Foundation Core version to CoreRPG. Notes entries need to be converted from string to formatted string.

This is great and we owe you a debt, Valarian. I'm looking forward to making use of this in the semi-near future!

P.S. I'm anticipating that the ability to run a 1e game will still be desirable and handy. However it may turn out that 2e pleases everyone and 1e becomes obsolete... I suppose we'll need to see how 2e plays for a bit...
    Last edited by Hector Trelane; November 8th, 2019 at 18:52.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Quote Originally Posted by Valarian View Post
    The NPC Sheet has changed slightly from the Foundation Core version. The main difference is a dynamic changing of the displayed fields based on the Faction indicator in the NPC header.

• Foe: The NPC is an Adversary and the Hate score is shown. The reference fields at the bottom of the sheet are labelled as "Special Abilities". Adversaries roll skills using the G-Rune as zero and the Eye of Sauron as 10.
    • Neutral/None: The NPC is shown without the Hate score and the reference fields at the bottom are labelled as Traits. Neutrals roll skills using the G-Rune as zero and the Eye of Sauron as 10.
    • Friend: The NPC is a potential ally. The generic skill groups are swapped for six specific skill slots. The reference fields at the bottom are labelled as Traits. Allies roll skills using the G-Rune as 10 and the Eye of Sauron as zero.

Both Note and Reference Text reference links are allowed as drag/drop in the reference fields.
    I will say this NPC sheet is a thing of beauty since it matches how NPCs and Foes are laid out in the book, making life easier for the GM/LM. Many rulesets don't get to the NPC sheet, so well done, Valarian.

The draggable Traits, Virtues, and Special Abilities are also welcome user-friendly features.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Quote Originally Posted by Hector Trelane View Post
    This is great and we owe you a debt, Valarian. I'm looking forward to making use of this in the semi-near future!
    P.S. I'm anticipating that the ability to run a 1e game will still be desirable and handy. However it may turn out that 2e pleases everyone and 1e becomes obsolete... I suppose we'll need to see how 2e plays for a bit...
    I haven't decided what I'm going to do with 2nd edition as yet. It's likely that I'll move the existing 1st edition content into an extension, and then change the base ruleset for 2nd edition.

Quote Originally Posted by Hector Trelane View Post
    I will say this NPC sheet is a thing of beauty since it matches how NPCs and Foes are laid out in the book, making life easier for the GM/LM. Many rulesets don't get to the NPC sheet, so well done, Valarian.
    The draggable Traits, Virtues, and Special Abilities are also welcome user-friendly features.
    The Combat Stance on the player sheet should also make the GMs life a lot easier. The players can set their stance on the combat tab, and this will reflect in the combat tracker for initiative order.

Thread Information