Starfinder Playlist
Page 14 of 16 First ... 41213141516 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarian View Post
    NPC Sheet changes to bring into line with CoreRPG sheet. Added Non-ID Name, Space & Reach to Other tab.
    You wrote that something change in other tab section and i was curios if miss something or i cant find it.

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by de4bru View Post
    You wrote that something change in other tab section and i was curios if miss something or i cant find it.
    Ah. The change is on the NPC sheet.
    NPC Sheet changes to bring into line with CoreRPG sheet. Added Non-ID Name, Space & Reach to Other tab.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Quote Originally Posted by Valarian View Post
    Ah. The change is on the NPC sheet.
    Thank again for your patience! Now all is clear. Regards!

I've been seeing these over the weeks when using FC Classic. I'm currently using v2021-03-11

Seems the sweet 'Character', 'Images' etc icons have defaulted to grey boxes.

This isn't affecting functionality, but I wondered if it was something I could correct somehow?

Screenshot 2021-03-14 172211.JPG

Thanks!

OK, I'm sure I'm missing something simple, but here are the issues I'm having:
    1. Tolkien Languages not working in FGU (they work fine in Classic)

2. Enemy Special Abilities Links - I currently have to put these in Notes. Unfortunately, Notes does not copy over when Exporting. Where should I be putting these for an NPCs module?
    Screenshot 2021-07-06 10.29.11.png
    Since Notes doesn't export, these links don't work when I open them in my campaign (they open blank Notes instead).
    Also, I really don't want Notes all cluttered up with Special Abilities and such. Can we make a place for these?

3. Edge (on NPC sheets) - I've just been putting 11 for Eye and 12 for G-Rune. Is this right?

I hope #2 made sense... I haven't slept in 24 hours. lol
    It made sense in my head...
    Last edited by Morik; July 6th, 2021 at 15:45. Reason: Had to edit to clean up formatting

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morik View Post
    OK, I'm sure I'm missing something simple, but here are the issues I'm having:
    1. Tolkien Languages not working in FGU (they work fine in Classic)

2. Enemy Special Abilities Links - I currently have to put these in Notes. Unfortunately, Notes does not copy over when Exporting. Where should I be putting these for an NPCs module?
    Screenshot 2021-07-06 10.29.11.png
    Since Notes doesn't export, these links don't work when I open them in my campaign (they open blank Notes instead).
    Also, I really don't want Notes all cluttered up with Special Abilities and such. Can we make a place for these?

3. Edge (on NPC sheets) - I've just been putting 11 for Eye and 12 for G-Rune. Is this right?

I hope #2 made sense... I haven't slept in 24 hours. lol
    It made sense in my head...
    FGC and FGU handle fonts differently. Never heard of th Tolkien extension, but if it is not working you or the developer of it will need to update it.

As you noticed, note objects do not export, the are intended for player notes, not GM or NPC notes. The NPC record should have a Notes tab you can use, otherwise you will need to make story entries, probablyin a group called NPC Notes that you create.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I don't seem to be able to link anything from Story onto the npc sheets.

I'm creating a library of NPCs. On the NPC sheet, there is an area for Special Abilities Screenshot 2021-07-06 18.28.15.png
    I'm trying to create a master list of these Special Abilities so that I can just drag them onto each NPC sheet. The only thing I can link to this area is Notes, unless I'm doing something wrong.
    Since Notes don't export, I can't figure out how to do this.

Does that make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Morik View Post
    I'm creating a library of NPCs. On the NPC sheet, there is an area for Special Abilities
    I'm trying to create a master list of these Special Abilities so that I can just drag them onto each NPC sheet. The only thing I can link to this area is Notes, unless I'm doing something wrong.
    Since Notes don't export, I can't figure out how to do this.
    Does that make sense?
    It allows drops from Notes or Reference Library entries (referencetext / referencetextwide). A library module has to be created. I can probably empty my Loremaster module out and attach as a template.

For the 2nd edition ruleset, I'll see if I can separate items out as reference types and add a sidebar option.
    Last edited by Valarian; July 7th, 2021 at 16:06.

Loremaster module template

Here's a blank template for a Loremaster module, including the adversary abilities. You'll need to rename the template as db.xml and repopulate the text from the PDF.

You'll need to include a definition.xml file as follows:
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>
    <root>
        <name>Loremaster</name>
        <author>Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd.</author>
        <ruleset>foundations_core</ruleset>
        <ruleset>fcore-TOR</ruleset>
        <ruleset>TheOneRing</ruleset>
    </root>
    Include a thumbnail.png (68x88 pixels) file containing the image you want to display for your library.

Zip these three files up and rename the archive file to TOR-Loremaster.mod, then place in the modules folder. Make sure that the files are in the top level of the zip archive (i.e. zip the files not the folder they're in).
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information