DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Weapon vs. Weapons

Hi.

So I happened to have Tripwire loaded in an MGT2 campaign and it seems to mesh well enough. One thing I did not is that MGT1 uses the item category Weapon while MGT2 uses the item category Weapons. I thought it might be a good idea to use one or the other in both system to standardize. It's not a super big deal but something I noticed and thought I'd bring up.

Also I wanted to ask if MGT2 is automatically updating MGT1 modules when loading into MGT2 or if it just works out well enough that I didn't notice?

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Hi.

So I happened to have Tripwire loaded in an MGT2 campaign and it seems to mesh well enough. One thing I did not is that MGT1 uses the item category Weapon while MGT2 uses the item category Weapons. I thought it might be a good idea to use one or the other in both system to standardize. It's not a super big deal but something I noticed and thought I'd bring up.

Also I wanted to ask if MGT2 is automatically updating MGT1 modules when loading into MGT2 or if it just works out well enough that I didn't notice?
    Hi Chap,

MGT2 changed the categories just a little bit. I'm in the middle of working on Central Supply Catalogue where I've been adding more categories, so what I can do is make 'Weapon' and 'Weapons' act the same, this should help. There's a sticky in this forum about changing from 1E to 2E.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Chap,

In MGT2 1.0.3 I've made sure any check for 'Weapons' also accepts 'Weapon.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thread Information