FG Spreadshirt Swag

Hosting Game issues/ Failure when checking connection

I’ve spent the last week trying to host a game for me and my friends to play. I have port forwarded correctly and even bought a static ip (cause I read that makes it easier for port forwarding). Every time I try and run the test on the game it comes back as failure. I have called my internet provider and they’ve manually opened the port for me on their end and could see packets coming through to my router. I have even disabled my firewall to try and see if that was a problem. What other options is there for me to try?

Welcome to the FG forums. Sorry you're having issues.

Please see the 7 questions at the end of this first post in this thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ions-Explained

Please provide the answers to those questions so that we can have a baselines to try to help your further.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information