5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

D&D Curse of Strahd question.

My friends and I have been scatter around different areas in life and are wanting to start up a DnD campaign using Fantasy Ground since we cant really do it in person.

So my question is what all do I need to purchase on here to run a Curse of Strahd game? I read the recommended area of the Adventure store page but I dont quite understand what it says I need. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Blog Entries
    All the maps, items, creatures, and everything else you would find in the book is included in the Curse of Strahd FG module so that's all you really need to buy.

Blog Entries
    You will need a license of FG. Either the GM needs an Ultimate license or the GM and all players need a Standard license (these license(s) can either be a one-time purchase or an active monthly subscriptions). Then you will want the FG module for Curse of Strahd.

After that, you probably want the PHB in FG. You might want things like the MM, XGE, etc. You'll want to read this post for more details; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...eed-to-play-5e

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thank so much for the quick replies This is the exact info I was needing. You guys are the best! I look forward to being in this community!

Thread Information