DICE PACKS BUNDLE

GM LFP 6E CoC Campaign

FG License: GM Has full so players only need Lite
    Game System: Call of Cthulhu 6E

Time Zone: PST
    Day of week and time: Thursday at 6pm
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hour session, twice a month on the second and fourth Thursday
    Term: Will play till the Campaign is finished, will be several more months at least. After that will decide if we want to play another Campaign

Text or Voice: Voice Required
    Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: Heavy roleplaying, combat can happen but not very often and heavily dependent on player choice.
    Number of Players in game & needed: 4 players + 1 GM currently in game. Looking for 1 or 2 more players

Details of your scenario: If you know the works of H.P. Lovecraft then you know what to expect. Story based gameplay where Investigators spend time gathering clues, and then face down Mythos Beasts and Cults. The outcome is largely dependent on how well the investigation went.

Still looking. Anyone interested reply to this post

Very interested in playing this. I used to play and run CoC years ago and have been considering running it again so getting back into it as a player would be great for me. I have Fantasy Grounds Ultimate license but non of the CCoC stuff so I would need time on your session to create a character. Also I been listening to a LOT of HP Lovecraft audio books lately so this is perfect timing lol.

Sweet. Sent you a direct message look forward to speaking to you in person.

Thread Information