5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Aussie players wanted

Looking to start DM'ing for the first time. Looking to get 5 Aussie (AEST) players for Princes of the Apocolypse. Happy to start with Lost Mines to make sure the group is happy with my Dming. Full License so anyone can join. Wed or sat nights. Can be weekly, bi weekly or fortnightly. Happy to run 2 groups if there are numbers. Really want to get my DMing skills up fast. Happy to start tonight if we get a few interested.

Hi, I'm in WA just started playing on FG and can defineatly do Saturdays.

aLSO NEW TO fG, SO BE GOOD TO WORK THIS PLATFORM OUT TOGETHER. If we can get a few more players, be very happy to start next weekend. Start around 7pm AEST. Are fine to start around 3pm W.A. time? Drag a mate along! I might be able to get a few of my D&D mates to join. Will depend if they have plans.

Im want to join; our TZs arent that off. for future I would need a more exact TZ since that isint exactly mentioned in this post, but thats fine. I personally like weekly, but Im okay with w/e since other requires less of me and you.

just putting this out there and yes I have full liscense

EDIT: I know you want purely aussie players but still, please consider my application. out of Australia, New Zealand and the Islands, Im probably as close as you can get being west coast Canada. Either way I understand regardless.
    Last edited by Treblesaurus; October 20th, 2019 at 06:22.

Hi Treb. I would like to start the sessions at 7pm AEST. I am however pretty flexible with times and can start earlier if that works better for the group. Happy to run it weekly. But might depend on the other players we can get. When i gather 5 interested people we can work out days and times that suit everyone.

I'm in JST timezone, one hour off, but can do Wednesday evenings starting at 17:00-17:30 AEST, preferred biweekly, most likely, but can do other arrangements.

Spent the last year DMing live games and want to get some play in

Sounds good Ogre. What part of the world are you from?

Live in Japan, but from America

Nice. looks like we have 4 players at present. Have a friend of mine who will play as well.Might aim to get up and running next week. Ill keep you all posted.

Thread Information