STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Quote Originally Posted by WillJ123 View Post
    Hi. William here. Really want to play and learn FG. New to 5e and FG. I have no idea what discord is....can you explain. I can definitely be available on Saturdays. Let me know.
    Hi William. Welcome to FG. Discord is an app that is used so the players and I can talk to one another using voice (www.discordapp.com). It can also be used to type messages to one another, although we would not do that in game. Typing messages would be used only in FG during game. After you launch, I recommend searching for and joining the Fantasy Grounds and Fantasy Grounds College servers in the discord search. Also, check out and watch the fantasy grounds tutorials on youtube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmU...LMzAjnylWlIyyA). If you don't have a microphone, you'll need to pick one up. I recommend using a headset.

Do you have an idea what character class/race you'd like to play?

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyn3leidd View Post
    I'm kind've new to DnD and completely new to fantasy grounds, but I've played a couple of sessions of AL and I'm super interested in playing more. I'd like to play a warlock seeing as how that's what I'm familiar with, but I could play whatever is needed.
    Hello Gwyn. I find Warlock to be one of the most interesting new classes in 5e. Like I posted to WillJ123, check out the tutorials on youtube if you haven't already.

Quote Originally Posted by railroadcu7 View Post
    willing to play just getting back into the game...all or most of 5e new to me was a 2e back int he day but willing to learn fast and play hard and fair with others if i dont stumble to much hoping .....lol
    Hi Railroad. I started out even before then. I still have my original PHB that I got Gary Gygax to sign back in 1985. I think a lot of players will be learning as well. Did you have a character in mind?

Yes, I figure I would just play a human fighter. Need to get my feet wet and I don't have any of the new books that explain the new(er) races and classes.

Yes, I figure I would just play a human fighter. Need to get my feet wet and I don't have any of the new books that explain the new(er) races and classes.
    That's fine, humans are versatile.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyedRaven View Post
    Hi Dave, thanks for your interest. I'm having trouble finding you on discord. I'm afraid I don't have much experience with Discord. I can see a Dragonborn Paladin fitting in well with the adventure and would open up a lot of role playing options.
    It looks like I’ve already sent you a friend request on Discord. You just need to accept.
    Last edited by Dave0910; October 20th, 2019 at 13:07.

Player Spots Open?

Hello. Are there any spots left?

I'm interested in playing.
    I'm new to the whole D&D world, and if you're willing to bring in a noob while you're starting to DM, please let me know.

Phage #2265

i want to play a gnome barbarian.

BlueEyedRaven,

Looks like there is enough interest. What is your username on Discord? Here is mine: WillJ#4992

I would like to play a human fighter. Sounds plain but I like leading the way and protecting the group. Hope to hear from you soon.
    Hi Will. I tried WillJ#4992 on discord and couldn't find you.

Mine is BlueEyedRaven#9967

Thread Information