DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 42 First ... 67891018 ... Last

Thread: 5E Enhancer

@The High Druid
    Interesting ideas. Might be worth looking into.

@Houndy
    The resizer will resize the windows as long as there isn't a custom resize (that is you've resized the window by dragging it yourself) written in the campaign configuration file.

Can't remember exactly what it's called or where it is right now, but it's in the campaign folder somewhere. Saves window locations and sizes to they reopen the same next time around.
    You can reset this by deleting the file, or certain entries from it. It should get recreated automatically next time you resize or move a window from its starting location.

The idea was born from that I found most windows to small that made reading less than ideal, and there was to much scrolling overall due to the limited amount of text that would fit with the default width.
    So the extension allows you to set everything or some windows to open up wider and longer by default, thereby configuring your whole interface for better readability.

But I also wanted to retain the option to manually resize certain windows and for those resizings to keep.

So this is exactly what this part of the extension accomplishes.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

@lightbringer
    It should show up as 5E Enhancer 0.7.1 in the extensions list, as long as its in your extensions folder and you're running D&D 5E.

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by lichtbringer View Post
    I put the file FG-5E-Enhancer v0.7.1.ext in the Folder like I did with the wildshape extensions:
    C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\SmiteWorks\Fantasy Grounds\extensions
    This one does not show in the list of available extensions on hosting a game.
    Any idea what I do wrong?
    Silly point, that you have probably done. But did you close the whole of fantasy grounds and reload it?

@The High Druid
    Tested it with a dagger, both as thrown or ranged, with and without ammo count. No errors, working as intended.
    It's most likely one of those non-standardized entries.

There are already 2-3 exceptions in place for the most common non-standardized entry types that have appeared in certain modules.

I just did it all over again and it is the same. It is in the same folder as the wildshape extension. It does not show up. Wildshape does. If I remove Wildshape from the folder it also disappears from the list when hosting the game.
    Unbenannt.PNG
    Yes I restarted the pc
    Last edited by amanwing; April 1st, 2020 at 16:11.

I just did it all over again and it is the same. It is in the same folder as the wildshape extension. It does not show up. Wildshape does. If I remove Wildshape from the folder it also disappears from the list when hosting the game.

Yes I restarted the pc
    Did you download the actual extension file, or did you use the "Clone or Download" button in GitHub?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I used the download button. This is the reason. I just downloaded the file again and it was much bigger. It works now. Thank you Trenloe!
    Sorry for being stupid. I don't know github.

I used the download button. This is the reason. I just downloaded the file again and it was much bigger. It works now. Thank you Trenloe!
    Sorry for being stupid. I don't know github.
    No worries. It's a common issue.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

New version release!

v0.8.0 (April 1st, 2020)
    - Added flanking and menu options to configure (Adv/+1/+2/+5). Only works for medium or smaller targets and attackers.
    - Added menu options to switch between key combination of "Alt + L-Click" or "Shift + Alt + L-Click", for deleting tokens from map.
    - Added exit clause for automatic ranged weapon attacks from PC sheets, for non-standardized range entries.

This is awesome!.. Any chance of addiing Skip characters who don't have initiative in Combat Tracker?

Looking forward to the height feature.

Thread Information