5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 37 of 42 First ... 273536373839 ... Last

Thread: 5E Enhancer

Quote Originally Posted by daddyogreman View Post
    Is it cool to paste a link to my fork?
    Nope. See the "Licensing" section in post #1.

As per the information in the "Status" section in post #1 - if you wish to collaborate then send Styrmir a PM.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Nope. See the "Licensing" section in post #1.

As per the information in the "Status" section in post #1 - if you wish to collaborate then send Styrmir a PM.
    Well all righty then. I've pm'd Styrmir and we'll go from there, I suppose.

I would like to sign on with how much this extension brings to my games. I love this extension and would hate to have to run games without it.
    Specifically:
    - Visual indicators on tokens for Saving throw, pass/fail results.
    - Selecting a token on a map and highlighting the NPC in the Combat tracker. (Classic only, wishing this worked in Unity)
    - Blood on tokens: Draw blood marks on tokens as their health deteriorates.
    - Blood pools on death: Draw blood pools underneath tokens on death.

Quote Originally Posted by maugrim8866 View Post
    I would like to sign on with how much this extension brings to my games. I love this extension and would hate to have to run games without it.
    Specifically:
    - Visual indicators on tokens for Saving throw, pass/fail results.
    - Selecting a token on a map and highlighting the NPC in the Combat tracker. (Classic only, wishing this worked in Unity)
    - Blood on tokens: Draw blood marks on tokens as their health deteriorates.
    - Blood pools on death: Draw blood pools underneath tokens on death.
    I agree. This extension is awesome. But there's already two pull requests against it, one dating back to October, with absolutely no activity from Styrmir on either PR. I just submitted another one myself today, but I'm not too hopeful given the absolute silence from Styrmir in the github repo to the previous two PRs. If Styrmir doesn't chime in and release the license or at least loosen it up, there's really not much we can do. I'd toss my hat in the ring as a potential contributor to the project - but it's certainly a rough one for me to get my extension developing feet wet on. But I'd bang my head against that wall as much as I could if it meant helping to save this extension for public use.

Quote Originally Posted by daddyogreman View Post
    I agree. This extension is awesome. But there's already two pull requests against it, one dating back to October, with absolutely no activity from Styrmir on either PR. I just submitted another one myself today, but I'm not too hopeful given the absolute silence from Styrmir in the github repo to the previous two PRs. If Styrmir doesn't chime in and release the license or at least loosen it up, there's really not much we can do. I'd toss my hat in the ring as a potential contributor to the project - but it's certainly a rough one for me to get my extension developing feet wet on. But I'd bang my head against that wall as much as I could if it meant helping to save this extension for public use.
    I've moved on from this EXT for a while now, there are other EXTs out there that do some of this stuff, like save throw indicators, blood on tokens (blood on the map doesnt even work with Unity), range checks.

So I would like to see some of this updated it's had its problems for a long time. Also lumping so much into one EXT is a bad idea, glad for the sub EXTs that I used for a while but again moved away from them for other EXTs that are updated and working.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    I've moved on from this EXT for a while now, there are other EXTs out there that do some of this stuff, like save throw indicators, blood on tokens (blood on the map doesnt even work with Unity), range checks.

So I would like to see some of this updated it's had its problems for a long time. Also lumping so much into one EXT is a bad idea, glad for the sub EXTs that I used for a while but again moved away from them for other EXTs that are updated and working.
    I've never had a problem with seeing the blood effects in Unity.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkEiraStar View Post
    I've never had a problem with seeing the blood effects in Unity.
    Can you screen shot the blood on the map in UNITY?
    Not talking about blood on a token.

I can confirm the "blood pools" are bugged and work sometimes. I have turned them off since when they do work they make the map area hard to read.

For me the the biggest thing this ext does is the height widget and the range calculator that factors height values into the determination of the correct ranged distance.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post

MrDDT, would you mind sharing which extensions you’ve had success with regarding the three issues you mentioned (save throw indicators, blood, range)?

Quote Originally Posted by LaiJien View Post
    MrDDT, would you mind sharing which extensions you’ve had success with regarding the three issues you mentioned (save throw indicators, blood, range)?
    Sure, they are pretty commonly used.
    Range and Flanking
    https://www.dmsguild.com/product/314...king-and-Range

Save Throw Indicators and Blood
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...tus-Indicators

Thread Information