STAR TREK 2d20
Page 31 of 42 First ... 21293031323341 ... Last

Thread: 5E Enhancer

Hi, love these extension, but i have some issues, on Death (or unconscious ), the blood pool on death doesn't show up. The option is active in 5e enhancer menu, i've the complete v0.10.2. No blood trace either on Wounded, blood trace begin at Heavy status, Skull on dying.
    I test whith a new campaign with only 5e Enhancer and Core RPG : Token Helper. Same Issues

Do i miss something ? Is there any way to make it work ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cimeryl View Post
    Hi, love these extension, but i have some issues, on Death (or unconscious ), the blood pool on death doesn't show up. The option is active in 5e enhancer menu, i've the complete v0.10.2. No blood trace either on Wounded, blood trace begin at Heavy status, Skull on dying.
    I test whith a new campaign with only 5e Enhancer and Core RPG : Token Helper. Same Issues

Do i miss something ? Is there any way to make it work ?
    I've noticed that there is some connection happening with the health dot settings that makes the blood and death overlays appear. Try toggling some of those settings, and be sure to also remove and re-add your token to the map to ensure things are refreshed. (Disclaimer: I don't know what I'm talking about. I just know what I've been able to do to fix your problem which sounds very similar to a problem I was having.)

Quote Originally Posted by paulelowey View Post
    I've noticed that there is some connection happening with the health dot settings that makes the blood and death overlays appear. Try toggling some of those settings, and be sure to also remove and re-add your token to the map to ensure things are refreshed. (Disclaimer: I don't know what I'm talking about. I just know what I've been able to do to fix your problem which sounds very similar to a problem I was having.)
    Thanks for your answer. Issue with Wounds Mark are resolved with Option -> token (GM) -> Player : Show Enemy Health -> Detailed
    But the Blood trace when the NPC is dead still not showing. I note something strange, Blood trace on Dead NPC token aren't the same in GM mode and Player mode. May be something to dig into, but i don't know how....
    GM viewGM mode.PNG
    Player view Player mode.PNG

I just wanted to say thanks to Styrmir for building this beautiful extension. My players really love it, and so do I. It adds a lot to the game.
    I originally came here to check up on how to delete those X's and check marks after the characters throw a save. I found it on a previous page, (yes, the dreaded /dsave) and even saw that some awesome person suggested to copy the command into a quick slot. Genius!
    Thanks to everyone!

I'm using only this .ext (v0.10.2) with FGU and I can't seem to modify certain windows. I've created a homebrew race and create power in the shape of spell to apply effect in the CT. Image 0001 show what happen when I unlock a spell without the .ext loaded (normal editing mode). Image 0002 show that same spell once I unlock it with the .ext loaded.
    I believe the trouble lies within the "Content Share" aspect of this extention because image 0003 show that since I can content-share it, the editing mode does not work. But, in image 0004, since there is no content-share option for the race, the editing mode is right fulfully enable.

screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0002.png
    screenshot0003.png
    screenshot0004.png

p.s.: If this issue has already been adressed, just refer me to the post number in this tread. (:
    Last edited by Eriwan; October 21st, 2020 at 07:17.

I found that "Automatic ranged modifiers" was not working for some NPCs setting the weapon range to 0. The code looks for "range" only, and not "ranged" as well to determine the range values to use.

I modified the "ranged_attacks.lua" to check for both. Essentially the change is to add '[d]?' in the string.match calls that look for the range info.

I've forked the github repo: https://github.com/chrisryan10/FG-5E-Enhancer and applied my changes to the script there, but I have not created a new .ext package. I've also raised a Pull Request against https://github.com/StyrmirThorarins/FG-5E-Enhancer/ (at: https://github.com/StyrmirThorarins/...nhancer/pull/1) to hopefully get the change back into the extension source.

For the last several days I have been working on making flanking work for Large size tokens as an actor, target, and ally.
    I can say with 90% confidence that I have successfully gotten flanking with large creatures to work.

I am fairly new to programming in general, let alone LUA. so I don't doubt there's quite a bit of redundancy. I have also done my best to test all positions and available token types with medium and large sizes. (Medium on large on medium, large on large on large, ect..)

If anyone is up for trying it, you can place it in your FG-5E-Enhancer.ext(opened with winrar or something similar) or related flanking extension ext in the \scripts\flanking folder
    https://mega.nz/file/mi5SWSjY#-vYV0k...KVLhl8yMdY79Ig

Please note, this is a modified version of the flanking.lua written by Strymir who owns the content.
    Last edited by Berwind; October 27th, 2020 at 09:58.

Thanks Lazjen and Berwind for your work on this great extension !

Does this extension now update the target distance based on the height? I know @styrmir was working on that and the github said he added it.

Hey guys, sorry if I'm being dim but I'm totally new to things like Github. Where's the most recent copy of this extension please and, is it in a workable state?
    www.accidentaldm.com - The diary of a Newbie DM

Thread Information