FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 24 of 42 First ... 14222324252634 ... Last

Thread: 5E Enhancer

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ScriedRaven View Post
    Looking back over it it seems like you downloaded the wrong file, as its size should be 7,430 KB, whereas yours is 132 KB.
    This ^

When downloading files from GIT, you can NOT use right click download options. You will download the html file and not the extension file itself. You MUST use the "Download" button on the GIT repository.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by ScriedRaven View Post
    Ah, I thought that the install location for unity defaulted to "fantasy grounds unity", but that might just be if it detects classic on your system. This was also the problem last time I saw someone with this problem, and it seemed to fit.

Looking back over it it seems like you downloaded the wrong file, as its size should be 7,430 KB, whereas yours is 132 KB.
    Solved! Thank you!
    Last edited by Naimed; June 9th, 2020 at 23:30.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    This ^

When downloading files from GIT, you can NOT use right click download options. You will download the html file and not the extension file itself. You MUST use the "Download" button on the GIT repository.
    Yes, that was it. Thanks a lot! The confusing bit is that the extension was correct (it was .ext and not .html).
    Thanks a lot!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Naimed View Post
    I downloaded it from the github linked above (https://github.com/StyrmirThorarins/...n%20extension)) .. I re-downloaded it and it still is 132 kb.. Would you have another download link?
    Did you use the Dowload button?
    Screen Shot 06-09-20 at 03.29 PM.PNG

EDIT: Ah, you got it

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I know this has been mentioned before but how far off are you from implementing the 'Click a token on the map and find the entry on the CT feature'?
    We play a face to face game and I have to find the CT entry for all NPCs when I want to deduct HP or add effects. It takes a while with big battles and really miss that feature.

Thanks for the excellent extension and any update on this issue.

Cheers,
    Booker.

Hey!

I just pull from git and I'm getting this error:

s'db entries' | databasenode = { combattracker.list.id-00008 } | databasenode = { combattracker.list.id-00008.link } | nil | { }

I also do not get the death image anymore. I'll try to have a look but it is easy to reproduce. It may be an extension conflict.

[6/10/2020 8:51:36 AM] Handler error: [string "scripts/actor_condition.lua"]:51: getValue: Invalid parameter 2

That's in FGU
    Last edited by 4wire; June 10th, 2020 at 14:09.
    5E DM, Player, FG conversions, learning LUA, engineer, geek, Ultimate License, Unity Supporter.

DMs Guild Creator

He said on Discord that it was not working in Fantasy ground classic yet.

Quote Originally Posted by vaughnlannister View Post
    He said on Discord that it was not working in Fantasy ground classic yet.
    I updated my post. It was in FGU.
    5E DM, Player, FG conversions, learning LUA, engineer, geek, Ultimate License, Unity Supporter.

DMs Guild Creator

Hey, I was able to change the health bar in 5e Enhancer to "upper tall", then after toggling in GM Token options the health bar, I could get it to change to a taller green health bar.
    I was trying to make the health bar appear to the side. But changing it to "Default left / Default left taller", off or, blank, did not make the health bar move to vertical left or right. Instead I would get a vertical health bar through the middle of my token, after I toggling through GM Token options the health bar.

Tested in Fantasy grounds unity.
    With only 5e enhancer sub extension activated.

I had an issue with the latest FGU update and the Range and Flanking Sub extention. Some of the attack action for weapons or spells wouldn't roll. Targeted the NPC on the map or CT and clicked to roll and nothing would happen. The raged attack by the Ranger that has the Sharpshooter feat was effected, but the Rogue that didn't have the feat could attack as normal. The Wizard couldn't attack roll with Ray of Frost from her spells power, but could attack with Shocking Grasp. Here's the error log that popped up for reference.

[6/13/2020 9:42:34 AM] s'Precise range of attack: ' | #65
    [6/13/2020 9:42:34 AM] s'ranged attack within medium range, no modifier given'
    [6/13/2020 9:42:34 AM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "scripts/automatic_range_modifier/manager_ac..."]:264: attempt to index global 'Helper' (a nil value)

If I disabled the Range & Flanking Sub-Extension, I do not get this error.

Thread Information