STAR TREK 2d20
Page 23 of 42 First ... 13212223242533 ... Last

Thread: 5E Enhancer

Hi, I was wondering if my players should be able to see the cross when they kill a monster, at the moment I am able to see it but they are not?

Also I don't understand what the "Faction Underlay" extension does, even after reading the description, also couldn't find out in game what it did, could maybe explain some more?

Remove effect is amazing!!! So many problems we had with double effects on PCs.

Thanks!
    Last edited by vaughnlannister; June 9th, 2020 at 17:01.

They should be able to, I'll take a look later.

Faction Underlay allows you to change the opacity of the red/green/yellow box under a token, it gives the option to make the underlay only show under the actor with initiative, and I think there's another option I'm forgetting

They should be able to see it.

I tested this out on my end just now, connecting a client to my server. Blood and crosses are showing up for both, regardless of if it's the server or "player" doing the damage.

I'd need more details to be able to replicate the issue. Please fill in a full error report from the first page.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Ok thanks, there were also some other small things that weren't working for me, such as making the bar show on the left side of the token. I will send you a report on what issues I found.

Thanks for making this extension!
    Last edited by vaughnlannister; June 9th, 2020 at 20:05.

Hey cross was working for me now with all extension enabled.

Only found that I couldn't get the health bar the hovers above the token, to be put to the default left, or right.
    This was the same when I disabled all my extensions.

Hey, the extension looks awesome! However, it does not show up on my extensions list.. I am using FGU v4.0.0 (2020-06-06). Other extensions such as player agency DO show up.. I also checked that the folder is correctly linked and it is (as mentioned, other extensions do show up..)

Thanks again!
    "
    Edit: I thought the filename could be causing trouble so I changed it a bit. I tried with the latest release jsut the way it comes "FG-5E-Enhancer v0.10.2.ext". I tried also with a previous version, v.0.10.1, but it does not show up either..
    Edit2: It does not show up on the Load Campaign either...

ss3.jpg
    ss4.jpg
    Last edited by Naimed; June 9th, 2020 at 20:11.

You installed it in FGC, not FGU

Quote Originally Posted by ScriedRaven View Post
    You installed it in FGC, not FGU
    Isn't it the data folder? Fgu has another folder for extensions? I don't even have Fgc installed..

Ah, I thought that the install location for unity defaulted to "fantasy grounds unity", but that might just be if it detects classic on your system. This was also the problem last time I saw someone with this problem, and it seemed to fit.

Looking back over it it seems like you downloaded the wrong file, as its size should be 7,430 KB, whereas yours is 132 KB.

Thread Information