DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 15 of 42 First ... 5131415161725 ... Last

Thread: 5E Enhancer

Quote Originally Posted by xsheikanx View Post
    Awesome Extensions! I used it on FGC and it was great. Now on FGU is wonderfull.
    I just find an issue with blood size when an enemy is injured. The size of blood on token is not full scaled. Its just an small dot on any token.

How can i adjust the size of damage blood to the token?

Thanks
    Attachment 34360
    Isn't it supposed to look this way? Any larger and the token would not be visible anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Styrmir View Post
    Download the latest version, 0.9.1, it includes resizing.
    Is this working as intended? I have 0.9.1 but resizing only seems to shrink token when I scroll either way. cannot enlarge.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wilson View Post
    Is this working as intended? I have 0.9.1 but resizing only seems to shrink token when I scroll either way. cannot enlarge.
    Further to my last post, I have encountered some weirdness when resizing (ctrl+scroll). I have found that if I am using a token image attached to an NPC - but the image is NOT symmetrical, resizing gets weird. It either only shrinks or enlarges within a small range.

If I use an image that is 512x512 pixels, the image will ctrl+scroll resize with no problems. However, if the image is not symmetrical (for example, - 512x500 pixels) it will ctrl+scroll enlarge a bit and then stop. If the image is something like 512x400 pixels, it will not ctrl+scroll enlarge at all and will only shrink (rapidly) no matter which way you roll the scroll wheel.

I am posting about this here because this does not seem to happen when I have the 5e Enhancer extension turned off.

@Dave Wilson
    I only use circular tokens myself so never tested for uneven sized ones, so that wouldn't surprise me.
    I'll add it to the bug list, thanks for the detailed report.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Hi Styrmir, I was wondering if it would be possible to add a load order to your extension?

Currently I do not think load order works in FGU, but when its fixed it would be helpful for making things compatible with your extension

e.g. <loadorder>50</loadorder> or whatever

@Houndy
    Could do, I'll add it with the next version.

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Houndy View Post
    e.g. <loadorder>50</loadorder> or whatever
    Don't let 'the Man" bring you down! Your extension is <loadorder>#1 baby!</loadoarder>.

Seriously, while I would take your extension over any other out there, if this helps us to use other extensions as well, thank you for agreeing to do it!
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Ha ha, thanks Three of Swords!

Don't mind at all to add it if it helps with that, if it works in FGU currently though I have no idea, but it'll be there for when it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Three of Swords View Post
    Don't let 'the Man" bring you down! Your extension is <loadorder>#1 baby!</loadoarder>.

Seriously, while I would take your extension over any other out there, if this helps us to use other extensions as well, thank you for agreeing to do it!
    Haha - no doubt!

Personally for my extension this would work as I just want mine to load last .

Yeah Styrmir, it does not work currently, its based on alphabet of the extension file for now.

Hi

With the 5e enhancer, has the feature when you click on a NPC on the map and the CT highlights him in blue been removed?

It was a feature in the Classic version that was really useful.

Thanks.

Thread Information