Starfinder Playlist
Page 14 of 42 First ... 4121314151624 ... Last

Thread: 5E Enhancer

This extension is THE BEST! Will be buying you a beer, sir!

Ran into an issue w the Magic Stone spell, detailed below:

FGU, latest update
    5E CE v0.9.1

Console error:

[4/21/2020 12:26:33 PM] s'Precise range of attack: ' | #13
    [4/21/2020 12:26:33 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "scripts/automatic_range_modifier/ranged_att..."]:35: attempt to concatenate local 'maxRange' (a nil value)
    [4/21/2020 12:26:43 PM] s'Precise range of attack: ' | #13
    [4/21/2020 12:26:43 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "scripts/automatic_range_modifier/ranged_att..."]:35: attempt to concatenate local 'maxRange' (a nil value)

Opened this also in a newly created test campaign w/ no other extensions opened.

With all actors in CT and tokens on map, when you press CAST or ATK button on Magic Stone spell against a targeted enemy, you get: Character Name: [CAST] Magic Stone [at Enemy] w/ no roll or result
    Alternatively, when you drag the dice to dice tray or enemy token from CAST or ATK on Magic Stone spell, you do get a die roll with correct modifiers in dice tray, a numerical result displays, but no HIT or MISS. Damage rolls work fine when applied.

The log pops out with the error message every time.

Normal ranged attacks work fine. As do similar melee attacks like Shillelagh, for example.

Happens every time. Across different modules, maps, and characters

Will try to post a screenshot:Attachment 34168

@Mazzar
    Would still require overwriting of the original code in that case, but fine suggestion all the same. It's on the potential feature list.

@frizbdog
    Thank you, I'll have a cold one on you!

I'll add your report to the bug list and take a look at it.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Thanks! Just sent along the beer money. Really appreciate your work and this amazing Fantasy Grounds community. Really psyched to get DMing again. :-)

Thanks for all your work on this extension. I agree that this helps us DMs tremendously.
    I am looking forward to those Save Success/Fail indicators coming into this extension. I really like that functionality in classic.
    I also also contributed to the Styrmir beer fund
    Cheers!

@maugrim8866
    Cheers!

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

With 0.9.0 installed, I am unable to resize tokens on the playfield.

Download the latest version, 0.9.1, it includes resizing.

Awesome extension Stymir love it!!!

@vaughnlannister
    Thank you, enjoy!

Awesome Extensions! I used it on FGC and it was great. Now on FGU is wonderfull.
    I just find an issue with blood size when an enemy is injured. The size of blood on token is not full scaled. Its just an small dot on any token.

How can i adjust the size of damage blood to the token?

Thanks
    Blood_Size_issue.png

Thread Information