5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 5 of 42 First ... 3456715 ... Last

Thread: 5E Enhancer

Added a couple of entries for Licensing and Status for transparency on the front page.
    After the thought provoking "Community Content Licensing" thread by Moon Wizard and after reading some of the replies there.
    This is to protect the tremendous work and sacrifice of time and effort I've put into this extension. At the cost of other projects, time with family and friends, and not to forget, sleep.
    It will do for now while I mull over my own position on things.

Nothing has changed though, the licensing and status of the extension is the same as it always was.
    The added entries were simply made to add transparency for new users of the extension.

Unlike some other extensions though, there are no actual changes to any campaign data with its usage.
    So while it adds what I believe considerable value and improvement to playing games in 5E in FG.
    Removing it would not have any effect on any campaign work or entries made, as it stands today.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

New Release

v0.7.1 (February, 22nd, 2020)
    - Fixed bug for when spell entries were added under actions (rather than spell section) for NPCs' in the DB. This would cause the automatic range finding logic not to work.

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Good Day Styrmir
    Absolutely love the work you have done on the original and have tried to download this version and I cannot seem to get it to work properly. I cannot get altitudes to work when pressing Shift+Scroll like in the older version. Is there a separate token module I need to download like the other version?

Edit: I have tried in FGU and FGC to no avail. I do get Blood Spatters on the tokens and this is the only enabled extension in a new campaign.

Thanks for all the work you put into these projects!!

Hey, glad you're enjoying the extensions, that's what they're there for.

Height widgets are on hold due to potential FGU bug. I have it working in FGC, but the rendering is faulty in FGU for now. Therefore the menu item remains but the functionality has been disabled in the code for the time being.

Everything is contained in this one extension, so no extra graphics or extensions needed for full functionality.
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; February 22nd, 2020 at 21:58.

Quote Originally Posted by Styrmir View Post
    Hey, glad you're enjoying the extensions, that's what they're there for.

Height widgets are on hold due to potential FGU bug. I have it working in FGC, but the rendering is faulty in FGU for now. Therefore the menu item remains but the functionality has been disabled in the code for the time being.

Everything is contained in this one extension, so no extra graphics or extensions needed for full functionality.
    Good Day Stymir
    Thanks for the update

Good Day Stymir

Had this error message last night (First time trying this version with FGC 3.3.10) but today with a fresh campaign and turning off blood in settings it fixed my issue. (Thought I tried that last night but apparently not)

"Script Error: [string "scripts/blood_pool.lua"]:46: bad argument #2 to 'setPosition' (number expected, got no value)"

Thanks for all you do!
    Last edited by Bonkon; March 6th, 2020 at 19:36. Reason: Figured out my problem

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkon View Post
    With the FGC update to 3.3.10 I enabled this version (0.7.1) for my session last night .
    This extensions is for FG Unity.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Styrmir View Post
    Even when still using FGC I had started using the new extension, switching off parts which weren't compatible with FGC in the menu options, to give it testing during play.
    (Quote from the Combat Enhancer thread)

Which bits would you turn off for this to work in FGC?

Quote Originally Posted by The High Druid View Post
    (Quote from the Combat Enhancer thread)

Which bits would you turn off for this to work in FGC?
    Good Day The High Druid
    Thanks, I thought I read that somewhere but during a quick perusal I missed it

@The High Druid

Last time I used it with FGC was before the latest update. As far as I recall the only thing that didn't work was that the rendering positions and sizes of health bars differs between FGC and FGU in how they're handled. So I would turn them off in FGC.

I do not do active test for FGC however, as that backward compatibility is not one of the design goals of this extension.

Thread Information