5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 4 of 42 First ... 2345614 ... Last

Thread: 5E Enhancer

Also just chiming in. I absolutely love this extension, and use it all the time. I've also donated. And I even use it with FG Classic. It does not conflict with my Improved Critical extension which is awesome. The only real issues I have run into (besides trying to use functionality that isn't there yet...hehe) are related to conflicts with the Advanced Effects extension, but I'm a software engineer in real life so I use those conflicts as exercises in figuring out the LUA code and scripting and what not.

Keep up the awesome work!

Thank you TheoGeek, much appreciated!

I'm in the middle of working on v0.7.0 now, which should add blood on tokens on damage thresholds, skulls or crosses on token death, varied opacity for active actor underlays (DM only), varied underlay sizes (DM only), fixing of an error that was accidentally left on 0.6.0 push (clicking on tokens may cause an error), and possibly even blood pools on token death.
    All this comes with a number of new menu option settings as well to allow users to modify these things to the way they prefer them in their games.
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; January 7th, 2020 at 02:18.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Minor issue found. I have FG-5E-Enhancer v0.6.0 and found [ERROR] icon: Could not find image file (graphics/token/blood_pool_pool/blood_pool_1.png. Its showing for ...1.png through ...10.png as well. I found that in your .ext, it is trying to find /blood_pool_pool/, but the token is listed under /blood_pool/ only. I was able to fix it on my end, but wanted to bring that to your attention for future updates. Thanks for your hard work on this extension. It is fantastic!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Preferred Games: D&D5E
    Timezone: Normally US Central Time but often times others...

Cheers, this has already been fixed for the next iteration, along with another error that snuck in there.

Glad to hear you're enjoying it, next update has a lot of new upcoming items as mentioned above, possibly including a height widget as well.
    Most of these are already partially working, but it will require more work to get them working fully.
    So next version is likely to be a large feature update.

Can't remember if I already included the switch for turning on or off blood pools in the menu options in version 0.6.0. If so turning it off for now should circumvent that bug during play.

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Awesome, keep up the good work!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Preferred Games: D&D5E
    Timezone: Normally US Central Time but often times others...

Next version almost ready. Hopefully I'll get some more time to work on the extension during the weekend to get things ready for release.
    Fixes a number of bugs in the current version and adds numerous additions.

v0.7.0 Released

- Blood splatters on token when taking damage. Controllable by menu item.
    - Add X or skull or no graphics widget on token death. Controllable by menu item.
    - Blood pools on tokens on death. Controllable by menu item.
    - Minimized horizontal health bar to 0% health, would go into the negative direction as a grey bar.
    - Changeable opacity underlay for active actor. Controllable by menu option.
    - Size of active actor underlay either full or half reach. Controllable by menu option.
    - Fixed a number of bugs that popped up during use of previous version.

ps.
    Blood pools are currently widgets underneath other widgets on the token. I haven't decided if I'll change this to separate blood tokens on the map.
    Height widgets are on hold due to potential FGU bug. I have it working in FGC, but the rendering is faulty in FGU for now. Therefore the menu item remains but the functionality has been disabled in the code.
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; January 23rd, 2020 at 06:22.

Has always, it is a great extension, please buy some coffee (or whatever could help you in your work !) with my humble second donation, you really deserve it.

Thank you Bunnyhunt3er I shall, appreciate it! Enjoy the extension.
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; January 28th, 2020 at 03:56.

Thread Information