5E Character Create Playlist

LFP 1 Player Wanted (Wed. 5pm cst to 9 pm) Plz Read Desc.

Good day all!! I am Ludus Dominus by trade and my group has agreed to go threw the sometimes grueling task of locating one more player just to add a little more flavor, flair, and fun to the game. We are particular about who joins because A) most of us have been gaming together weekly for over a year now, and B) we have come across a bit of bad eggs and had a few people just ditch for understandable reasons. It does get taxing trying to get in where you fit in sometimes. We have 4 males and a female at the table and I do not tolerate childish behavior and vulgarity at my table when it is out of line. I will shut you down and remove you. We are adults.

What we are looking for player wise...

We are looking for someone who isn't offended easily, by this i mean, someone who is laid back and can have a good laugh. We do not discuss politics, or really anything at our games. When its game time its game time. We might have a chat a few minutes before start time but that's more of hey how are you today and a few jokes. We are laid back but take our game very seriously. My players only have so much time available to play as do I so we cherish it and focus on our game. We are not sexist, racist, etc. we don't care about that. We just want to play and have a good time.

We have a very cooperative party, and they like to work things out together. There is no leader. They are a group and work together.

What you can play as a character...

Anything, IDC, as long as it is from the official releases, or as long as it a well balanced published piece. I am not a Picky DM. I don't like restricting my players. I do reserve the right to refuse anything you want to play that is not official, so remember that. But if I like it and it needs balancing i will gladly work with someone to fix it. I would prefer not to have to use 3rd party anything as it will takes longer to get someone in to a game because i will have to create all the new class etc. but that just means you will have to wait to play as I am a busy person.

We currently have a Bard, Barbarian, Cleric, and a Fighter for our party. You can be one of those as well or anything else, we don't care. I know their are folks who do so your welcome.

About the Game...

We are in a completely homebrewed world of my own design. Every official thing exists somewhere in this world. We use variant rules for certain things, like leveling. We use XP not milestones. My guys get in to plenty of fights. We use the level training rules from the DMG. SO when you aquire enough XP you must spend gold and downtime to train. Even if your weeks away from a town, you will have to wait to train no matter what awaits along the way. We also use custom rules for healing and combat which i do have as a doc and odt file upon request. We have played with these rules with and have gotten them streamlined. We use bleeding during combat which leeches your hp until you heal. after 50% hp loss you are d.adv. for attacks. and at 75% hp loss its D.adv. on everything. natural healing is also nerfed to make magic healing more well what it is, magical. Traveling speed is more realistic and based on real speeds. We are still learning to remember these rules cause we do get excited in our fights and forget as they are not programmed functions. There are many other tidbits and I will give you a copy of the rules upon request. We enjoy our game very much and it gets gritty and we love it.

With all other rules that aren't provided in my variant file, are RAW. The rules I changed work great for our game as its made to make it a more dire game. All else I like the way it is. We are rules savy, especially the bard. He's my rules lawyer and helps keep things moving as i trust his word.

We are adults at my table and we do use adult content. We are not perverts, and we keep it in good taste. You will be expected to do the same. We also have adult material as this game does deal with horror, rape, etc. This is a realistic type fantasy that deals with real world problems. This content not graphical in nature as that's not needed for storytelling purposes, but if you trigger easy or are not comfortable with things of this nature we understand that's ok. This is not the game for you.

I would keep going but i have to leave. If you have any questions further please message me. There will be a trial period for players because if you do not jive with our group you will be asked to step aside so we can find someone who fits to our wants and needs. Thank you for reading my essay. Have a great day guys.
    FG License: Ultimate
    Time Zone: UTC -6 / CST
    Day of week: Flexible
    Time: Flexible
    Term: Long Term or Short Term
    Voice: Yes / Discord
    Game System Preferred: Anything available
    Game System Experience: 5e, 3.5E,2.5E, 2E, 1E, Rifts, Paladium, Heroes unlimited, and CoC
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: 100+hrs

Hello,
    I would be interested if at a feasible time and day of the week.I am currently in bi weekly games on Tuesday and saturday.I would be willing to chat in Discord for vetting purposes,if you care to.
    Thank you for your consideration,
    R

Game time is In the title. I will get you my discord invite in a bit. If you could pm me a little about yourself and game exp. That would much appreciated
    Last edited by Ludus Dominus; October 15th, 2019 at 01:09.
    FG License: Ultimate
    Time Zone: UTC -6 / CST
    Day of week: Flexible
    Time: Flexible
    Term: Long Term or Short Term
    Voice: Yes / Discord
    Game System Preferred: Anything available
    Game System Experience: 5e, 3.5E,2.5E, 2E, 1E, Rifts, Paladium, Heroes unlimited, and CoC
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: 100+hrs

Thread Information