Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Necessary Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    I played to convert Breakout, but haven't got around to it yet, I did start creating a theme...
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...4&d=1519418811
    Will have to do them after HOE Worm's Turn unless IZ 3.0 is out by then...
    Nice, I really like the look!

I will probably run this one first but it’s still minimum 3-4 weeks out dep on current game. If I can, I will do it on FG too.

I am about to order a Superhero powers 2nd ed after seeing this book did not build on NE super system as I thought. It uses the companion. Had I know I would have ordered that along with it while it was on sale

Thanks to all for the useful info! (And hopes to see in FG)

Well, it DOES look like IZ 3.0 came out

Hoping to see NE2 down the road when you are able. Currently reading through the Superpowers book I ordered from Amazon and plan on adding that FG module once NE2 goes live as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Varsuuk View Post
    Nice, I really like the look!

I will probably run this one first but it’s still minimum 3-4 weeks out dep on current game. If I can, I will do it on FG too.

I am about to order a Superhero powers 2nd ed after seeing this book did not build on NE super system as I thought. It uses the companion. Had I know I would have ordered that along with it while it was on sale

Thanks to all for the useful info! (And hopes to see in FG)

Another upvote for Necessary Evil - Breakout module to be converted (I just bought NE & Supers Companion last week)

Thread Information