DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    It is still possible to have the starship stats and information in notes for viewing purposes. That is basically what I'm doing as a temp solution.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    It is still possible to have the starship stats and information in notes for viewing purposes. That is basically what I'm doing as a temp solution.
    Chap,

As you've been ace with helping all this, PM me an email and I'll send you some screenshots of where I am at with Spacecraft at the moment.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

One of the things i would like to see is for the ship's locker to be a tab with a itemlist, and instead of it being a note where it is worn, it should be the "owner".

/Honken

We don't stop playing because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing!

Now running the first installment of Horizons of the Vast, a Starfinder Campaign, and Kingmaker 2nd ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Honken View Post
    One of the things i would like to see is for the ship's locker to be a tab with a itemlist, and instead of it being a note where it is worn, it should be the "owner".

/Honken
    I like that. To add to this it would be nice if the cargo had an option to be listed out also with owner. It's likely it will default to the ship but you never know when a player is going to be dragging along the ATV they got from a mustering roll. That is definitely something that takes up cargo space.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    I like that. To add to this it would be nice if the cargo had an option to be listed out also with owner. It's likely it will default to the ship but you never know when a player is going to be dragging along the ATV they got from a mustering roll. That is definitely something that takes up cargo space.
    Yea, i was more considering something like a soft "owner", if you drag and drop an item from your inventory to "ships locker" or "cargo", it lists whoever put it there so players can find their stuff. But it can still be manipulated by everybody.

/Honken

We don't stop playing because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing!

Now running the first installment of Horizons of the Vast, a Starfinder Campaign, and Kingmaker 2nd ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Honken View Post
    Yea, i was more considering something like a soft "owner", if you drag and drop an item from your inventory to "ships locker" or "cargo", it lists whoever put it there so players can find their stuff. But it can still be manipulated by everybody.

/Honken
    That works just as well. My main goal was to be sure it extended to cargo.

It would be nice to have a communally useable shared inventory. Especially once CSC comes out and there is so much to store. It could also make a good place for PCs to swap gear. For instance character A buys a dive suit and puts it into the locker and character B needs it, if A set it to group owner then B can just grab it and put it into inventory and proceed to be eaten by the creature from the deep.

I use the Party Sheet, as the Ships Locker it works well i feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardem View Post
    I use the Party Sheet, as the Ships Locker it works well i feel.
    That's a good idea. I'll see how that works and add a 'locker' tab on a Ship Record that works the same.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Folks,

https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan/stat...25604412112897

Shows a screenshot of the 'Basic Spacecraft Data Entry', it's more than basic, it's almost what High Guard will need.

This is going into the upcoming update as I needed this for Reach Adventure 4.

Huzzah!

Looks good. Does the details section allow for additional entries, for instance if you had 6 weapons or 3 types of staterooms, etc?

Thread Information