5E Character Create Playlist

Recruiting for 2 dungeon crawls (PF1e)

I am currently recruiting for *2* games using my classless hack of PF1. If you've ever played PF and Gurps or Shadowrun, it's like a blend. Spend XP to buy Hit Dice, BAB, Saves, Skills, Feats, "Class Abilities/Special Abilities", a new action economy, a new non-vancian Spell Point and Seed and create your own spell via Components and Seeds spell system, new Martial Training and Chakra system variation using the same feats and skills of the base PF1e system as the Chassis for familiarity. Organically build a character without having to level dip 2 Fighter, 1 Monk, 2 Rogue, 4 Cleric and dual PrC's just to make it feel like what you first imagined via XP spending instead of "Class Levels".

My two campaigns:

Game 1:

LFP: PF1 (XP based, classless char creation mod)
    DM License: Ultimate (You just need the demo)
    Time Zone: NY (Eastern)
    Experience Required: All are welcome if they can read, communicate, pay attention and not be toxic. I am willing to hand hold and teach players with the PF and my Hack variables as needed.
    Starting Level: 6th level with 60 Race points (Must be Undead) ("Gestalt" tier XP to allow for some monster race options to be fielded like a Fast Healing wolfman or a gnome/green dragon hybrid)
    Voice: You need to be able to hear me and the others.
    Video: I may stream/record.Session Duration: 4-6 hours depending on group decision.
    Day/Time: Tuesday from 11 pm (Eastern) to 3 AM (Or later if my group screams for more)
    Game type: Dungeon Crawl, war, empire building (War against dwarves, raid, pillage, occupy, build, etc)
    Premise: A dark evil long bound from an age in the distant past has been unleashed deep underground a Dwarven Empire. At the epicenter a city has been engulfed in darkness and the spread of evil on the back of the newly risen undead is the basis of this campaign. Play as a newly raised undead creature of your own creation spending Race Points to create a creature with abilities, then XP to purchase hit dice, BAB, Saves, skills, spellcasting, etc. Ambush dwarf miners, siege their cities, put their forges and smithies to work for you in outfitting armies you raise as a necromancer to conquering more cities in this game.

Game 2:

LFP: PF1 (XP based, classless char creation mod)
    DM License: Ultimate (You just need the Demo)
    Time Zone: NY (Eastern)
    Experience Required: All are welcome if they can read, communicate, pay attention and not be toxic. I am willing to hand hold and teach players with the PF and my Hack variables as needed.

Character Creation:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing has the info for you
    Starting Level: 1 (This is my personal mega dungeon, and my 6th run with no survivors making it through so far. Will you be the first?)
    Voice: You need to be able to hear me and the others.
    Video: I may stream/record.
    Session Duration: 4-6 hours depending on group decision.
    Day/Time: Sundays, 6 PM Eastern until folks need to hit their beds. (4-6 hours is 10-midnight unless I hear MORE!)
    Game type: Dungeon Crawl, hardcore survival (Yes, food and ammo will be tracked)

Premise: The fallen empire that was once the Southern half of a great realm of Dwarves long ago has fallen to a darkness which tore the souls out of the chests of bearded folk, male and female alike long ago after it was unleashed by the hubris and greed of an outcast dwarf in the depths of the empire. The poor souls the Dhalrang Dwarves used to call kin from the south are now bound to a dark power and serve them in undeath. It's been rumored that the great riches of an ancient clan of Dwarves exists miles below the surface, but those who spread this rumor have never seen any of it. It's said those who venture deep below ground south of the Dhalrang Mountains never return. This is just such the quest that is being offered to you, but the King. An offer of 5000 crowns to outfit yourself, and a 1/10th share of any loot found along the way is for the taking here. What's the ancient rumors of undead stunty folks to do with getting in the way of you looting the ruins? Nothing, right?

Last edited by DM|Mag; October 27th, 2019 at 20:06.

Redacted.
    Last edited by PhorgottenSon; November 25th, 2019 at 03:28. Reason: new info, needed to make changes.
    Full License owner
    Destroyer of Bacon
    The thin line between genius and insanity is dotted.

Thanks, I edited my post to remove a game that has been shelved due to lack of interest, and replaced with a more advanced, late night game instead. Cheers folks.

Sounds fun and exciting im curious about Tuesday game and was wondering if there are still spots open A. And also B. What character creation looks like for said game

Hey there bud, I definitely have room in my Thursday game. https://discord.gg/BmxkSNX to join my server, and I'm eating dinner atm, but will be around tonight to talk shop in like 30 min if you wanted to go over that. I'll need to tag you to see the discord channel for that game so you can chat up the 3 other players but once you are in easy to tag you
    Last edited by DM|Mag; October 31st, 2019 at 04:18.

Thread Information