Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Our plan was to update the current version that we have in the store and make the ruleset more modern.

If there was a new edition, then this would be a new item in the store -- kind of like we have Call of Cthulhu 6E and 7E, or Savage Worlds Deluxe and Savage Worlds Adventure Edition.

We "may" be able to do both at some point. What would you prefer?
    1. A free update to the existing M&M ruleset we offer today
    2. A new edition of M&M built from the ground up, but a new purchase required

We haven't started the new development for this at this time, but your answers may help us decide the best course forward. I'm personally leaning towards #1. Supporting content needs to be produced for whatever ruleset is available too.
    Ok, my question is when you do an update to the current set, would it possibly include some new features. For example, the status effects could really benefit from an overall, it would be great if it worked more like the D&D 5E one.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakosDJ View Post
    Ok, my question is when you do an update to the current set, would it possibly include some new features. For example, the status effects could really benefit from an overall, it would be great if it worked more like the D&D 5E one.
    I agree, I think it definitely needs an update. That way we can start adding new content.

The update would return a significant part of the players and not only Perhaps we will live to see this, but this is not accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by LiamBlack View Post
    The update would return a significant part of the players and not only Perhaps we will live to see this, but this is not accurate.
    I promise you I am trying. I have talked to someone about adding new modules as well as an update.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Our plan was to update the current version that we have in the store and make the ruleset more modern.

If there was a new edition, then this would be a new item in the store -- kind of like we have Call of Cthulhu 6E and 7E, or Savage Worlds Deluxe and Savage Worlds Adventure Edition.

We "may" be able to do both at some point. What would you prefer?
    1. A free update to the existing M&M ruleset we offer today
    2. A new edition of M&M built from the ground up, but a new purchase required

We haven't started the new development for this at this time, but your answers may help us decide the best course forward. I'm personally leaning towards #1. Supporting content needs to be produced for whatever ruleset is available too.
    I'd be good with either honestly if it meant the rules were updated to today's standard. I'd want to be able to add new powers, flaws etc ... as easily as I can in something like 5e - to be able to make my own .mod as easily too. To make and save preset powers like in the Power Profiles book would be great. If the best way to do that was a brand new ruleset I would buy it in a heartbeat. If you can do that with just updating that'd be awesome.

I'd love for the archetypes to be able to be dragged and dropped onto a new pc or npc for quick creation, with the ability to create new ones I think would save a lot of prep time.

Thread Information