STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Mutants and Masterminds

Are there any modules, rulesets, or tokens?

Blog Entries
    There is a ruleset available for this but no additional modules were ever released for it. We would love to have some in the store for it.

On another note, we do have this ruleset on our list to update. It's quite old now and showing it's age a bit.

I'd love an update to the rule set. I opened it recently and realized it's still in the "Dark Ages" lol I completely forgot how to open anything in it. It definitely took me back and I realized how nice and shiny 5e and all the new sets are all over again. If I knew how to do any of the things to help update it I'd volunteer, but I don't.

When and if this happens I'd probably buy it. A lot of material has been released on this since it came out.

I sincerely hope that if a Mutants & Masterminds update happens it will be free for those who already have the product, because I believe that what makes it out of date is the same as Rolemaster because it is not both CoreRPG based. .

I'd mostly like to see it updated to the current version of FG. There are some other ideas I have for enhancements if they want them though.

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    I sincerely hope that if a Mutants & Masterminds update happens it will be free for those who already have the product, because I believe that what makes it out of date is the same as Rolemaster because it is not both CoreRPG based. .
    I would think it'd be free, whenever they update the other systems it is. Now if M&M were to go to a 4th edition and they had it on here, it would probably cost - like Savage Worlds recently. Problem is it's not a very popular rule set so the work goes more towards the rule sets bringing in the people. And overall it's for them to decide where to put the priorities and what to charge. At this point I'd pay to get an nice updated rule set, especially if new books were coming for it as mod files!

My God, I'm out of date, I didn't know a new edition of M&M would come out, so of course I agree to buy a new version, I wouldn't agree to do so if it were a third edition suitability for CoreRPG.

Blog Entries
    Our plan was to update the current version that we have in the store and make the ruleset more modern.

If there was a new edition, then this would be a new item in the store -- kind of like we have Call of Cthulhu 6E and 7E, or Savage Worlds Deluxe and Savage Worlds Adventure Edition.

We "may" be able to do both at some point. What would you prefer?
    1. A free update to the existing M&M ruleset we offer today
    2. A new edition of M&M built from the ground up, but a new purchase required

We haven't started the new development for this at this time, but your answers may help us decide the best course forward. I'm personally leaning towards #1. Supporting content needs to be produced for whatever ruleset is available too.

Ddavidson, in my humble perspective I prefer a thousandfold adaptation of the current Ruleset, rather than producing a new version, but that's my opinion.

Thread Information