5E Character Create Playlist

GM on M&M looking to start a group.

I am still a noob when it comes to M&M, but I have been playing D&D for over 20 years. Looking for something afternoons EST any day. I am a pretty laid back DM so this should be fun. Please let me know your experience with M&M and Fantasy Grounds. I also have pro and M&M ruleset.

Hello there, I am also a noob to M&M. I have played a few one shots but that was a about 2 years ago and I have not found another game since then. But I am totally ready to dig out my deluxe hero's handbook and have a super time.
    As for my experience with Fantasy Ground I have the standard license and played a handful of game with it, mostly d&d 5e and Starfinder, but I have yet to play M&M with it.
    Thanks for reading.

Hey, this sounds great.

I am fairly proficient in M&M 3e, having run several game in the past, and currently running one on PbP.

I am, however, relatively inexperienced with Fantasy Grounds, and could use several sessions of familiarity.

I would be very interested in a game, assuming our schedules match.
    - The measure of a good GM is how well he can tell an entertaining story, not how hard he can beat his players into submission.

Thread Information