5E Character Create Playlist

Thread: New player

New player

Hey all I am a new player to D&D and I am looking for a group or a few people to play with. Willing to get required materials for whatever it is you are running. If any interest please few free to message me with details. Would love to get into a group that is using the starter set or essentials kit.

I am going to run a few travel encounters Sunday night (OCT 20) as a precursor to on ongoing campaign that is pretty much a homebrew. I think most the group is new to D&D and I will be my first time DMing. Sunday we will make characters and do a few scenarios and go over the campaign. If interested send me a friend request on Discord kirkdiggler#3158. Have ultimate account so you do not need to bring anything extra.

Hi. I am a new player as well and really want to play but with limited resources to buy books and subscriptions. I would like to be able to play and learn under your ultimate account. I would like to play tomorrow if I can. Not sure how to send friend request. What is Discord?

Bucknuts,

I see the post from Kendrickious. Do you know how to send a friend request?

I work every other weekend nights. So I will not be able to play weekly. Sorry just seen your reply.

No problem. Do you have to download Discord to play the game or can you play through the computer on Fantasy Grounds? Kind of confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrickious View Post
    I am going to run a few travel encounters Sunday night (OCT 20) as a precursor to on ongoing campaign that is pretty much a homebrew. I think most the group is new to D&D and I will be my first time DMing. Sunday we will make characters and do a few scenarios and go over the campaign. If interested send me a friend request on Discord kirkdiggler#3158. Have ultimate account so you do not need to bring anything extra.
    KirkDiggler, I sent a friends request on Discord. My account is WillJ123#4992. Hopefully we can play on Sunday.

Hello all I am new to this site. I have expirience playing 1E,2E,Lab Lord, and a little 5E. Looking to joina campaign.

Thread Information