STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Found an issue and have confirmed in a new campaign with no other extensions and only DMs Guide loaded
    open up a treasure table like Treasure Horde: Challenge 5-10 and then roll on it
    This will popup a console error
    Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_actions.lua"]:152: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'nAdvantage' (a nil value

Quote Originally Posted by mordkhaan View Post
    Found an issue and have confirmed in a new campaign with no other extensions and only DMs Guide loaded
    open up a treasure table like Treasure Horde: Challenge 5-10 and then roll on it
    This will popup a console error
    Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_actions.lua"]:152: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'nAdvantage' (a nil value
    thanks for the report, I will look into this

I just fixed this bug and uploaded the new version in the forge

Moreover, I also added new modifier buttons to the modifier window (click the +/- button in the upper right of the sidebar) for advantage and disadvantage, under the category General. Clicking on one of them will force advantage and disadvantage, respectively, regardless of how many effects exist in the combat tracker

Small update for compatibility with the most recent version of FG

FYI, seems latest FGU update rolls 4 dice not 2 when Adva button is depressed prior to an attack
    confirmed in a campaign with only this ext loaded

FYI, seems latest FGU update rolls 4 dice not 2 when Adva button is depressed prior to an attack
    Oh, good to know, thanks! I didn't know that parts of that code got changed in the new patch, I try to update as soon as possible

I just tested it: It works for me and it is still compatible

But I have an assumption: Did you test this in 5E? Be aware of that this extension does not support 5E because 5E already has such buttons If you use this extension in 5E, then the following happens: My code is activated and the native code of 5E Therefore the quadruple

It should be possible to resolve this; however, is there a specific reason why you need this extension in 5E? Since 5E already has a (dis)advantage system, you do not need this extension The extension is for other rulesets which do not have such an implemented mechanic

New small update for compatibility with the newest FG version

This is fun.

I tried this in 13th Age and also OSE rulesets ,works great.

Thank you very much.

I tried in D&D 2E and also in OSRIC by Doomguard rulesets as well ,
    I got a funny result there-
    I got 4 dice rolls ,and the best of the four was given.
    Pretty neat but maybe over powered.

Maybe could this be checked ,if not -all good since it is fun to use as is ;
    especially for 13th Age and OSE.

I did most of my testing in the Test Channel ,but had to test OSE in Live Channel ,since OSE does not work in test channel -in case that makes any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by seanny View Post
    This is fun.

I tried this in 13th Age and also OSE rulesets ,works great.

Thank you very much.

I tried in D&D 2E and also in OSRIC by Doomguard rulesets as well ,
    I got a funny result there-
    I got 4 dice rolls ,and the best of the four was given.
    Pretty neat but maybe over powered.

Maybe could this be checked ,if not -all good since it is fun to use as is ;
    especially for 13th Age and OSE.

I did most of my testing in the Test Channel ,but had to test OSE in Live Channel ,since OSE does not work in test channel -in case that makes any difference.
    Thanks for your words and report

Currently I am on a trip (visiting my family and friends and giving talks about my research etc.), but I am soon back home and can look at such things

Can you tell me what dice you were rolling, so that I can reproduce and understand the error you meant? Thanks

Thread Information