Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

SFS #2-06: The Stumbling Society, Part 1: Sangoro's Lament SAT October 12th@5 PM UTC

I might be able to run it at SAT 1.30 PM instead if I don't have enough players for my Signal of Screams game this week (but I'll only know whether that would be possible in 1-2 days).

Tier 5-8, the subtier will depend on the players. Make sure to decide on a reasonable subtier.

Please schedule around 4 1/2 hours for the game but bear in mind that as a higher-tier scenario it might run a little bit longer.

Part 2 probably in 2 weeks as I know some players won't be available next week.

About the scenario:

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 5–8.

The Exo-Guardians faction once maintained an impressive fortress known as Sangoro's Bulwark. Years ago, mysterious forces assaulted the bulwark, and the location was thought forever lost—until now. The Starfinder Society selects the PCs to launch an initial foray back to the area around Sangoro's Bulwark, in hopes of retrieving a cache of deadly weapons the Exo-Guardians had guarded before the fortress fell. Can the PCs discover the lost weapons before they fall into the wrong hands?

Sangoro's Lament is the first of two adventures in the Stumbling Society series. This adventure is followed by Starfinder Society Scenario #2-08: The Stumbling Society, Part 2: Sangoro's Gifts. These two scenarios are intended to be played in order.

Written by Mike Kimmel

Scenario Tags: Faction (Exo-Guardians)

Technical details:

We will use Fantasy Grounds (I have an Ultimate license) and Teamspeak.

Steps before the game:

Make sure to both apply here as well as in the game calendar, stating which character you'd like to play.

If you apply, make sure you send me your previous chronicle sheet of the character you want to apply this chronicle to (if you already have any chronicle sheet) either here or on Discord (Fantasy Grounds channel). If it is your first SFS game, I'll at least need your Paizo Organized Play # and your faction.

If you haven't already, also make sure to either build the character on FG yourself (and send it to me) or log in early enough so you can do so on game day.

Make sure you have updated Fantasy Grounds.

FG alias and Teamspeak server can be found under GM annnouncements in the game calendar.

Other notes:

Also make sure to track your purchases on the Inventory Tracking Sheet.

Be sure to apply on time (if you can make it) as the last games were rather full.

In your own interest, make sure the party is somewhat balanced level-wise.

Some boilerplate clarifications:

Please apply on the FG forums on both the game calendar as well as in the game thread (if multiple household members are playing, one person per household is sufficient). First, it's easier to tell how many spots are already filled that way. Second, the other players (as well as the GM) know what level and class to expect from your character (if you don't know yet, simply state TBD). Third, you'll get notified about any updates if you post in the game thread (at least about the first one). Fourth, it allows the GM to determine who applied first should it become relevant. Some exceptions might apply.

Also, please be sure to check the thread for new messages occasionally. You don't have to check each and every day or every few hours but please make sure to reply to any posts that do concern you in time. Should you remain unresponsive, I'll give the spot to a player that applied after you (as I won't know whether you are still interested in participating or not). Exceptions might apply, e.g. if you state beforehand that you won't be able to respond due to traveling.

If you apply but don't show up or drop out during the game without notice, in future games I might also give preference to other players who have a better track record of showing up. I am aware though that life and technical problems can always happen, so don't worry if you have a valid reason though.

These rules are not in place to prevent players from playing but in fact to enable players willing to play to actually do so. It's frustrating if I have to turn down players if it turns out they would in fact have been able to play.
    Last edited by stephan_; October 9th, 2019 at 12:20.

I would.like to play. I'm traveling the next two days so will have to provide pc details later.

Sure, no problem.

Glad to have you again!

Cao Ren's joining! Anyone asked for a bodyguard?

Alright, with that 4 spots filled, 2 still open.

ooh! oooh! PICK OTTO! I'm good-to-go for either slot, 13:30z or 17:00z

https://valhallas.com/OttoMayshun-print.pdf
    Last edited by duhwoo; October 9th, 2019 at 14:46.

Ziggy sits in his Office: "Hm, that's a long journey, they probably need a pilot... That being said the ship we have for this mission is known for leaking oxygen, so better use someone that doesn't use up too much of it. Otto it is then! Oh, I better make them a mix tape for the trip...

One spot still open.

Stephan, ill be playing with a level 6 ysoki operative outlaw. While I can play either of the proposed times, my personal preference is for the later start if that is an option. No worries either way.

Sure, no problem.

Alright, with that, let's go with the later time then.

copy dat -- I'll be online shortly before 11am Colorado time (1700z)

Thread Information