DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 97 First ... 78910111959 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr0W View Post
    Extinction Curse Player's Guide, the Aerialist Background has the Trained Skill and Skill Feat swapped.
    Thanks for reporting. This has been fixed and should be corrected upon next release.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Age of Ashes Adventure Path: Cult of Cinders

The Grippli Greenspeaker has the level 3 spell Animal Vision on its character sheet when it should instead have Animal Form.

Thank you.

In Fires of the Haunted City
    Encounter 3.07.02.02. Encounter: Hidden Forge Hallway
    Creature Thea. In her attack Rapier it reads Rapier+24 when it should read Rapier +24 with a space. This will allow the attack to calculate properly.

Edit: there are also other instances of thea few encounters later in the workshop that needs the same update. Not currently at my computer so I can't link it.
    Last edited by UltimateGM; February 18th, 2020 at 12:59.

Quote Originally Posted by Xillion View Post
    Age of Ashes Adventure Path: Cult of Cinders

The Grippli Greenspeaker has the level 3 spell Animal Vision on its character sheet when it should instead have Animal Form.

Thank you.
    Gotcha. Thanks for reporting. It has been fixed and turned in for update.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGM View Post
    In Fires of the Haunted City
    Encounter 3.07.02.02. Encounter: Hidden Forge Hallway
    Creature Thea. In her attack Rapier it reads Rapier+24 when it should read Rapier +24 with a space. This will allow the attack to calculate properly.

Edit: there are also other instances of thea few encounters later in the workshop that needs the same update. Not currently at my computer so I can't link it.
    Thank you for reporting. Yes, both Thea and the Scarlet Triad Agent had the same issue. Both were fixed and the module has been turned in for the upcoming update.

Ultimate License Holder

In Fires of Haunted City
    Encounter: 4.05.02 Encounter: The Haunted Halls, Grand Hall
    When adding Saggorak Poltergeists to the combat tracker using the arrow in the Encounter window I receive the following error.
    " Script Error: [string" scripts/manager_combat2.lua"]:583: attempt to perform arithmetic on local "nExceptEnd' (a nil value)

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGM View Post
    In Fires of Haunted City
    Encounter: 4.05.02 Encounter: The Haunted Halls, Grand Hall
    When adding Saggorak Poltergeists to the combat tracker using the arrow in the Encounter window I receive the following error.
    " Script Error: [string" scripts/manager_combat2.lua"]:583: attempt to perform arithmetic on local "nExceptEnd' (a nil value)
    Good morning, thanks for the catch. I have fixed this and checked it in for future update.

If you need to use this before the update, you can fix manually by doing the following:

1. Edit the NPC record for the Saggorak Poltergeist.
    2. Add an end parenthesis at the end of the resistances field (image included)
    3. When you add the creatures from the encounter after you fix the parenthesis issue, the scripting problem should no longer happen.

Saggorak Poltergeist Issue.jpg

Ultimate License Holder

Thank you! That worked, I was panicking on tonights game.

Extinction Curse: AP1 Player's Resource & Adventure The show Must Go On:

Circus Weapons Table:
    The Throwing Knife damage appears as "piercing" and the damage type is empty.

Quote Originally Posted by Tel Arin View Post
    Extinction Curse: AP1 Player's Resource & Adventure The show Must Go On:

Circus Weapons Table:
    The Throwing Knife damage appears as "piercing" and the damage type is empty.
    Thanks for reporting. It is likely that this might be replicated in the Player's Resource module for this, as well. I will look into it and fix today but due to production update scheduling, you likely won't see the fix until next Tuesday. In the meantime, you may need to manually update the record once it is dropped into a player's sheet or treasure parcel.

Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information