STAR TREK 2d20
Page 88 of 102 First ... 3878868788899098 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Guns and Gears

The Gunslinger class currently incorrectly gets weapon mastery at 3rd level; it should receive it at 5th level.
    Thanks for reporting, we'll get that fixed soon.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ignition is missing the "odd caster level" increase on the d6 version of the spell. And the persistent damage doesn't increase automatically, although I'm unsure how that would be done.
    And the way I read it, persistent damage is stil damage, so it would be xd6 persistent damage in melee.

I'm using the ORC module, but I guess the Player Core has the same issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    Ignition is missing the "odd caster level" increase on the d6 version of the spell. And the persistent damage doesn't increase automatically, although I'm unsure how that would be done.
    And the way I read it, persistent damage is stil damage, so it would be xd6 persistent damage in melee.

I'm using the ORC module, but I guess the Player Core has the same issues.
    Thanks for reporting, we'll look into it...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    Just in case you didn't catch it yet: the ORC modules are missing an "f" in "Pathfinder".
    No f-in Pathfinder should be fixed: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post702026

Kingmaker

The various Kingdom feats (such as Endure Anarchy for example), because they have the "general" trait, show up in the list of general feats that player characters can select if "general feats" is selected from the tracker.

Bestiary

The smilodon's Pierce Armor ability has its automation effect as "PERS: Pierce Armor; 2d6 bleed". It should be "Pierce Armor; PERS: 2d6 bleed".

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Kingmaker

The various Kingdom feats (such as Endure Anarchy for example), because they have the "general" trait, show up in the list of general feats that player characters can select if "general feats" is selected from the tracker.
    Thanks for that. I'll filter out feats with the "kingdom" trait in the ruleset.

I saw on the Paizo boards that the maps in chapter 2 of Mantle of Gold were backwards (this confused the HECK out of me when i was running it). Any chance the errata from their FAQ page can be added in?

Quote Originally Posted by Milke View Post
    I saw on the Paizo boards that the maps in chapter 2 of Mantle of Gold were backwards (this confused the HECK out of me when i was running it). Any chance the errata from their FAQ page can be added in?
    Huh, that's the first time I'm actually seeing actual errata on an adventure path on https://paizo.com/pathfinder/faq

Quote Originally Posted by Milke View Post
    Thanks for letting us know. I'll pass that on to the product developer.

Thread Information