STAR TREK 2d20
Page 87 of 98 First ... 3777858687888997 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Minethulhu View Post
    Unsure if this has been previously reported, but:

Product: Pathfinder Second Edition Core Rules
    Section: Reference Manual: Item Damage

In the "Broken" section last paragraph twice the word "effect" appears but it shows up as "e ect".
    Thanks for reporting, we'll get that fixed in a future release.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Abomination Vaults

The Chapter 2 opener image is actually the opener image for Chaper 9. (They're not swapped, btw; i.e. the Chapter 9 opener is the correct image, rather than being what should be the Chapter 2 opener).

Not a bug, but a note: players tend to see performance as a bit stuttery when moving on the "Gauntlight Ruins (Level 1)" map. Speculating that it might be related to LOS computation, as we are using dynamic LOS and lighting and it is a fairly complex map. There are some decently long sightlines on the surface so I've been reluctant to add VISMAX, but is this something that I should expect w/o that? I'm hosting on a fairly beefy laptop (w/ 13980HX + mobile 4090, 64GB RAM, nVME PCIe Gen. 4 SSD, set to performance mode so both CPU and GPU should be getting decent wattage), so this is mildly offputting.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarly Dude View Post
    Not a bug, but a note: players tend to see performance as a bit stuttery when moving on the "Gauntlight Ruins (Level 1)" map. Speculating that it might be related to LOS computation, as we are using dynamic LOS and lighting and it is a fairly complex map. There are some decently long sightlines on the surface so I've been reluctant to add VISMAX, but is this something that I should expect w/o that? I'm hosting on a fairly beefy laptop (w/ 13980HX + mobile 4090, 64GB RAM, nVME PCIe Gen. 4 SSD, set to performance mode so both CPU and GPU should be getting decent wattage), so this is mildly offputting.
    You could try VISMAX and see if it makes a difference.

You could also check the various suggestions in this page: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...cing+GPU+Usage
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Sky King's Tomb: Mantle of Gold

Area F5, the unfeeling empath's drink emotions ability. When I clicked on it, it added it to the character he had targeted, instead of himself.

Secrets of Magic

When a Magus reaches level 7, the Studious Spells spell class and the associated spells are added to their character sheet. However, their 2 2nd-level spells per day are not added - the spells per day for the new spell class sits at 0 - which results in the newly added spells being invisible until the spells per day is manually corrected.

Abomination Vaults:

For the Morlock Cultist (i.e. Graulgust), his cantrips are listed on the Main tab with the rest of his innate spells, but do not appear to be set up on the Spells tab as Occult Innate Spells.

...also re: Graulgust, the image link for the Morlock Cultist bestiary entry incorrectly links to the same image for the regular Morlock.

The proper Graulgust image is in the DLC, so it's just a matter of which image reference to use rather than the image itself being wrong.

Just in case you didn't catch it yet: the ORC modules are missing an "f" in "Pathfinder".

Guns and Gears

The Gunslinger class currently incorrectly gets weapon mastery at 3rd level; it should receive it at 5th level.

Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    Just in case you didn't catch it yet: the ORC modules are missing an "f" in "Pathfinder".
    Thanks for that. We'll get that fixed.

Thread Information