STAR TREK 2d20
Page 85 of 98 First ... 3575838485868795 ... Last
    Abomination Vaults 3: The Nhimbaloth Cutters do 2d6+8 slashing plus 1d6 bleed with bladed limb. FG is applying this as 3d6+8, but I think it maybe should be 2d6+8 and 1d6 PERS bleed.

Kingmaker AP: NPC Tartuccio is missing a melee attack modifier for his sickle, resulting in a malformed melee attack and the inability to roll damage.
    tartuccio.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Muagen View Post
    Kingmaker AP: NPC Tartuccio is missing a melee attack modifier for his sickle, resulting in a malformed melee attack and the inability to roll damage.
    tartuccio.jpg
    I fixed the issue and checked it in as a hotfix.

Please do keep in mind that this problem originated with Paizo as their source PDF did not have a value in the stat block for the melee attack attack modifier. I put in +6, which seemed reasonable for the creature, based on similar ones. If you wish to have something different, you will need to modify its value.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Thanks, sciencephile!

Name: Pathfinder Society Scenario 1-01 The Absalom Initiation
    Issue: Missing images
    Map: Party, Token Map
    Part 1: The Party,
    Story Entry: 001.0007 Part 1: The Party
    Discord: Geokhan
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    Playtime: Prefer 6pm Central, or later
    DCI: 631966099

Age of Ashes Book 2 - Cult of Cinders
    Charau-ka Butcher
    Automation for Mauler ability is missing a colon between "PERS" and "1d4 bleed"

Pathfinder Second Edition Lost Omens: Impossible Land DLC

The Pathfinder Second Edition Lost Omens: Impossible Land DLC is missing the Jalmeri Heavenseeker Archetype/Dedication along with its feats and focus spells as compared to the PDF. The Student of Perfection Archetype/Dedication appears twice in the dedication feats and is missing its source tag.

I was able to adjust locally by manually entering the Jalmeri Heeavenseeker information from the PDF.

Quote Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
    The Pathfinder Second Edition Lost Omens: Impossible Land DLC is missing the Jalmeri Heavenseeker Archetype/Dedication along with its feats and focus spells as compared to the PDF. The Student of Perfection Archetype/Dedication appears twice in the dedication feats and is missing its source tag.

I was able to adjust locally by manually entering the Jalmeri Heeavenseeker information from the PDF.
    I've moved this post from the Pathfinder Society forum to the Pathfinder 2 DLC issue thread. It was lucky I saw this, as the Pathfinder Society forum is specifically for organized play. The best place to log any issues with PF2 DLC is in this thread - as it's the one the devs monitor for issues.

Thanks for reporting the issue. I'll pass it along to the dev responsible.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I've moved this post from the Pathfinder Society forum to the Pathfinder 2 DLC issue thread. It was lucky I saw this, as the Pathfinder Society forum is specifically for organized play. The best place to log any issues with PF2 DLC is in this thread - as it's the one the devs monitor for issues.

Thanks for reporting the issue. I'll pass it along to the dev responsible.
    Thank you, I sometimes become confused.

I downloaded the PF 2e core rulebook. I cannot find the ranged weapons chart for range increments and damage. Is this an omission? I looked in the reference manual for the chart.

Thread Information