DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 81 of 98 First ... 3171798081828391 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Farnaby View Post
    Guns and Gears
    Chargen Tracker missing Class Feat
    Adding the Gunslinger class to a character should also include a Gunslinger Feat according to p. 106
    This is missing in the Tracker

Attachment 57890

Quote Originally Posted by Farnaby View Post
    Gunslinger again.

When adding the 3rd Gunslinger level, the 5th level Gunslinger Weapon Mastery gets added.
    Attachment 57891
    Thanks for reporting these issues. We'll look into the cause and get a fix out soon...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    Pathfinder 2 RPG - Pathfinder Society Scenario #4-13: Within the Prairies

only shows as a 1 KB file on the file system (and does not show up under modules).

Deleting and redownloading did not fix the issue.
    This should be fixed now. Thanks for reporting the issue and sorry for the inconvenience.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by enrious View Post
    Party Sheet, Main tab, clicking the "Edit List" button generates the attached error.Attachment 57863
    This should be fixed with a hotfix today: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post690781

Thanks again for letting us know about the issue.

Strength of Thousands AP 2 Spoken on the Song - Bestiary - Jungle Drake: Has no data in the entry.
    Jungle Drake missing.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy DM View Post
    Strength of Thousands AP 2 Spoken on the Song - Bestiary - Jungle Drake: Has no data in the entry.
    Jungle Drake missing.jpg
    Thanks for reporting the issue. We'll get a fix out soon.

As a work around, until we update the AP2 module, if you have the Bestiary 1 DLC, the Jungle Drake's in there.

Dark Archive

Thaumaturge level 5 class feature, "Thaumaturge Weapon Expertise" is missing Expert proficiency automation for Unarmed weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Dark Archive

Thaumaturge level 5 class feature, "Thaumaturge Weapon Expertise" is missing Expert proficiency automation for Unarmed weapons.
    Thanks for reporting. We'll get that fixed in a future release.

The name of the product: Pathfinder Second Edition Core Rules
    The issue: Disrupting rune has the description for both regular disrupting and greater disrupting mashed together. Also, there is no greater disrupting rune coded as far as I can tell.
    The name of the sections/objects impacted: Item name is "Disrupting - disrupting"
    If you know a fix, what that fix should be: Remove all but the first paragraph from the "Disrupting - disrupting" item's description, add an entirely new item for greater disrupting.

Quote Originally Posted by badfiddler View Post
    The name of the product: Pathfinder Second Edition Core Rules
    The issue: Disrupting rune has the description for both regular disrupting and greater disrupting mashed together. Also, there is no greater disrupting rune coded as far as I can tell.
    The name of the sections/objects impacted: Item name is "Disrupting - disrupting"
    If you know a fix, what that fix should be: Remove all but the first paragraph from the "Disrupting - disrupting" item's description, add an entirely new item for greater disrupting.
    Thanks for reporting. A fix for this has been queued up for a while, but it's within the release 19 Core Rules updates and so has to wait for a future release.

The feat Anadi Lore from the Mwangi Expanse book generates errors when adding it to a character. Probably because there's a typo in the automation field.

Thread Information