STAR TREK 2d20
Page 76 of 98 First ... 2666747576777886 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    G&G: Some things are not traits (Gunslinger and Inventor for example)
    See here: https://2e.aonprd.com/Traits.aspx
    All existing classes are listed as traits. All class feats have the respective class traits. If you have the CRB loaded, FG has all the classes from there in the trait list as well (although they don't have a type, but the only ones that do actually have a type set seem to be: creature, weapon, shield and armor).

DA: Not sure what you mean by that, but I'll dig around and see what I can find. Thanks again for giving the heads up.
    Here's a screenshot of what I mean:
    buggy_traits.jpg
    Last edited by Montis; May 23rd, 2023 at 23:04.

Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    See here: https://2e.aonprd.com/Traits.aspx
    All existing classes are listed as traits. All class feats have the respective class traits. If you have the CRB loaded, FG has all the classes from there in the trait list as well (although they don't have a type, but the only ones that do actually have a type set seem to be: creature, weapon, shield and armor).
    That's interesting, because within the book itself classes are not listed or in the glossary as traits, which is how I try to base the designation on. Obviously an easy add, even if the information off of it isn't exactly extensive. I'll toss those in there, too.

Here's a screenshot of what I mean:
    buggy_traits.jpg
    Ah! Thanks! I'll tidy that up ASAP.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

that happens. Thanks for reply.

Pathfinder 2 RPG - Lost Omens Impossible Lands (Player)
    The Ancestry Feats for Ghorans are missing
    All Ghoran Ancestry Feats, and the Ghoran trait for feats, are missing. In both the Feats subsection, as well as the Reference Module.
    I have a screenshot here of a large blank section in the reference module where the feats should be, but it just scrolls down blank for a little bit before starting the next section about Ghorans (backgrounds, etc)
    ghoran.jpg

I found that there is an errata that is not included for the wounding rune, and I can't fix the base item due to it being read only in the core rule book, and it is also incorrect in Book 2 of Agents of Edgewatch item rewards (although that one i can manually adjust).

Here's what was listed in the 3rd errata:
    "Page 585: In the wounding rune, given that persistent damage doubles on a critical hit, changing the 1d6 to 1d12 instead of doubling would actually make it deal less damage on average. Thus, remove the part about changing to 1d12 damage on a critical hit. Instead, the wounding rune's bleed damage doubles as normal for persistent damage."

Quote Originally Posted by ianril View Post
    I found that there is an errata that is not included for the wounding rune, and I can't fix the base item due to it being read only in the core rule book, and it is also incorrect in Book 2 of Agents of Edgewatch item rewards (although that one i can manually adjust).

Here's what was listed in the 3rd errata:
    "Page 585: In the wounding rune, given that persistent damage doubles on a critical hit, changing the 1d6 to 1d12 instead of doubling would actually make it deal less damage on average. Thus, remove the part about changing to 1d12 damage on a critical hit. Instead, the wounding rune's bleed damage doubles as normal for persistent damage."
    We've been slowly working through the errata - Paizo provided us with a spreadsheet of over 600 changes and we're about half way through as it takes on average 5 minutes per change as the list provided isn't just copy/paste, most entries need a bit of work to apply.

Thanks for raising this. I'll update the wounding rune in our dev files for the Core Rules, but it might be a while before that is pushed to live.
    Last edited by Trenloe; May 25th, 2023 at 08:40.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I had this done 2 weeks ago, just never had it set to go live. Sorry about that. It should be there in today's update.
    Shaderaven I checked Saturday May 27 and the pins for [Map] Absalom Pins still don't work. I understand real life is having an issue but you said it should be life as of the 23 so I am just asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Beltaur View Post
    Shaderaven I checked Saturday May 27 and the pins for [Map] Absalom Pins still don't work. I understand real life is having an issue but you said it should be life as of the 23 so I am just asking.
    Hrm. I will look into it again, but a quick glance on my end shows it. It can totally be something on our end and I'll make sure it isn't, but I want to make sure you don't have an edited version yourself still active that might be blocking those pins. Have you double checked to make sure you have a clean copy of it? When you are in Modules or Activation, you can verify this by right-clicking on the module name and if it shows REVERT CHANGES as an option, it means it has an altered version being used so any changes to the base module won't go through. At least, I believe that's how it works.

If anyone else has Lost Omens: Absalom, can you check the (Map) Absalom as well to see if you are missing the pins as well?

I put in a good deal of effort to ensure someone could navigate around the maps to each location, district, and site without having to search for the correct references or maps and I want everyone who uses this module to be able to enjoy it!

EDIT: Looks like the update didn't go through. We'll see if we can't get it through this week instead.
    Last edited by ShadeRaven; May 28th, 2023 at 21:42.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Hrm. I will look into it again, but a quick glance on my end shows it. It can totally be something on our end and I'll make sure it isn't, but I want to make sure you don't have an edited version yourself still active that might be blocking those pins. Have you double checked to make sure you have a clean copy of it? When you are in Modules or Activation, you can verify this by right-clicking on the module name and if it shows REVERT CHANGES as an option, it means it has an altered version being used so any changes to the base module won't go through. At least, I believe that's how it works.

If anyone else has Lost Omens: Absalom, can you check the (Map) Absalom as well to see if you are missing the pins as well?

I put in a good deal of effort to ensure someone could navigate around the maps to each location, district, and site without having to search for the correct references or maps and I want everyone who uses this module to be able to enjoy it!

EDIT: Looks like the update didn't go through. We'll see if we can't get it through this week instead.
    It's all good. Just thought I'd bring it to your attention. Thanks tor the quick response and I did check the revert changes but didn't need (I never modify the files)

There is some weirdness after this most recent update... The Combat Tracker is sending Initiative notices to the chatbox as such: Screenshot 2023-05-31 212629.jpg

I don't know what the "Speed: 0" responds to. It does not match either example character's Speed (i.e. movement) attribute.

Thread Information