FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 75 of 98 First ... 2565737475767785 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Beltaur View Post
    ShadeRaven checked it today Saturday 13 of may and still not fixed. It is the map called [map] Absalom that has pins on it that go nowhere.
    Real life has hit ShadeRaven pretty hard recently. We'll get this issue sorted, but it may take a couple of weeks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Age of Ashes

Books 1 Hellknight Hill and 2 Cult of Cinders:
    All Boggards are missing a separate "Grabbed" effect in their tongue grab ability, at the moment the effect is only descriptive but doesn't have any automation. This is correct in the Bestiary versions of the Boggards.

Book 2 Cult of Cinders:
    Charau-Ka Dragon Priests are missing the saves on multiple spells:
    Daze (also missing a damage entry), Burning Hands, Flaming Sphere, Fireball

Also there was no reply to my previous post, so just trying to confirm it was seen and acknowledged:
    Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    I was looking at the trait lists today and it seems that Guns and Gears only has the weapon traits and is missing all other traits like Gunslinger, Inventor and Unstable (there are probably more missing). Also in the Dark Archive Player Module it seems that there's some shenanigans going on with the trait types on AMP, ENCHANTMENT, PRIMAL and RARE.

Edit: And another thing I just noticed is that I think Bestiary 3 has an additional space in the name somewhere which makes it sort before Bestiary 1 and 2.

Age of Ashes

Books 1 Hellknight Hill and 2 Cult of Cinders:
    All Boggards are missing a separate "Grabbed" effect in their tongue grab ability, at the moment the effect is only descriptive but doesn't have any automation. This is correct in the Bestiary versions of the Boggards.

Book 2 Cult of Cinders:
    Charau-Ka Dragon Priests are missing the saves on multiple spells:
    Daze (also missing a damage entry), Burning Hands, Flaming Sphere, Fireball
    These have been fixed and checked in. They will go live on Tuesday.

I only do the adventures so I cannot speak to the Guns and Gears issue. That will have to come from ShadeRaven.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Also there was no reply to my previous post, so just trying to confirm it was seen and acknowledged:
    Real life has hit ShadeRaven pretty hard recently. We'll get this issue sorted, but it may take a few weeks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Real life has hit ShadeRaven pretty hard recently. We'll get this issue sorted, but it may take a couple of weeks.
    Thank you

Kingmaker

03.07.02.03. E3. Tower

On the Candlemere Island map, the node for the tower contains a link back to the island, instead of a link to Candlemere basement.

Quote Originally Posted by Beltaur View Post
    ShadeRaven checked it today Saturday 13 of may and still not fixed. It is the map called [map] Absalom that has pins on it that go nowhere.
    I had this done 2 weeks ago, just never had it set to go live. Sorry about that. It should be there in today's update.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Module: Age of Ashes Book 1 - Hellknight Hill
    Area: B2 - War Room
    Enemy: Soulbound Doll, Elite
    Issue: Missing spell attack on Chilling Darkness

I was looking at the trait lists today and it seems that Guns and Gears only has the weapon traits and is missing all other traits like Gunslinger, Inventor and Unstable (there are probably more missing). Also in the Dark Archive Player Module it seems that there's some shenanigans going on with the trait types on AMP, ENCHANTMENT, PRIMAL and RARE.

Edit: And another thing I just noticed is that I think Bestiary 3 has an additional space in the name somewhere which makes it sort before Bestiary 1 and 2.
    G&G: Some things are not traits (Gunslinger and Inventor for example), but there were traits that appeared in other products first that I hadn't included originally (I think I was looking into ways to share that information) - but they should be in there in case someone is only using G&G without the other products open.

B3: Extra space in there. Thanks for pointing it out. Fixed.

DA: Not sure what you mean by that, but I'll dig around and see what I can find. Thanks again for giving the heads up.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Thread Information