DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 74 of 100 First ... 2464727374757684 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Advanced Player's Guide, Secrets of Magic, and Grand Bazaar:

The armor and weapon property runes in these books are missing the "Armor Property" and "Weapon Property" subcategories (in the case of Advanced Player's Guide, they have the "Rune" subcategory instead). The runes in Treasure Vault do have these subcategories, so I assume this is an oversight rather than an intentional change.
    The categories are broadly based off the sections Paizo use in the original product - sometimes we miss things that should be in different sections. We plan to return to "treasure" categories in the future and review where items should be listed.

Also, on the subject of weird categorizations, the new runes in the Kingmaker Companion Guide are in the "Consumables" category instead of the "Runes" category.
    I'll pass that on to the product converter.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Advanced Player's Guide, Secrets of Magic, and Grand Bazaar:

Also, on the subject of weird categorizations, the new runes in the Kingmaker Companion Guide are in the "Consumables" category instead of the "Runes" category.
    I have updated the category to Runes for these since they are technically new items and not treasure drops. Typically in treasure drops they are attached to runestones when not on an item, which does make them consumable as the runestone is consumed when the rune is transferred from the runestone to the item.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Beltaur View Post
    Module: Lost omens Absalom
    Problem: Pins on city wide map don't take us anywhere.
    Last week it was missing pins on Wise Quarter district map.
    Can this get fixed please!
    Hrm. They were working. I'll get that fixed right away. Expect it to be good by tomorrow.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

I was looking at the trait lists today and it seems that Guns and Gears only has the weapon traits and is missing all other traits like Gunslinger, Inventor and Unstable (there are probably more missing). Also in the Dark Archive Player Module it seems that there's some shenanigans going on with the trait types on AMP, ENCHANTMENT, PRIMAL and RARE.

Edit: And another thing I just noticed is that I think Bestiary 3 has an additional space in the name somewhere which makes it sort before Bestiary 1 and 2.
    Last edited by Montis; May 9th, 2023 at 09:49.

I just noticed that the Swashbuckler is also missing automation for regular Evasion.
    Updated today.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...r-May-9th-2023
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Hrm. They were working. I'll get that fixed right away. Expect it to be good by tomorrow.
    ShadeRaven checked it today Saturday 13 of may and still not fixed. It is the map called [map] Absalom that has pins on it that go nowhere.

Treasure Vault Pathfinder 2e
    Reef Heart Armor Set not displaying any stats of the armor, gives 0 AC or other bonuses when equipped/applied.
    Reef Heart-Reef Heart is the name of the item, it is level 12.
    It just needs its armor values and penalties listed/applied into the item which was easy to do on my end. I'm merely mentioning it because it was confusing a player of mine who couldn't figure out why his armor wasn't working.

I found two monsters in the Book 3 of the Abomination Vaults AP with incorrect automation.
    Ghonhatine has the automation line Effect: Sickened: 1; DC: 27[DC:27]
    Causing all saves to get +26 to the DC.
    The other is the Goliath Spider which is just incomplete:
    "Saving Throw"|Save: Fortitude[DC:30]
    "
    I do not know if this is in the single book version of abomination vault.

Quote Originally Posted by Idward View Post
    I found two monsters in the Book 3 of the Abomination Vaults AP with incorrect automation.
    Ghonhatine has the automation line Effect: Sickened: 1; DC: 27[DC:27]
    Causing all saves to get +26 to the DC.
    The other is the Goliath Spider which is just incomplete:
    "Saving Throw"|Save: Fortitude[DC:30]
    "
    I do not know if this is in the single book version of abomination vault.
    Thanks for raising this issue. We'll get a fix lined up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ianril View Post
    Treasure Vault Pathfinder 2e
    Reef Heart Armor Set not displaying any stats of the armor, gives 0 AC or other bonuses when equipped/applied.
    Reef Heart-Reef Heart is the name of the item, it is level 12.
    It just needs its armor values and penalties listed/applied into the item which was easy to do on my end. I'm merely mentioning it because it was confusing a player of mine who couldn't figure out why his armor wasn't working.
    Thanks for raising this issue. We'll get a fix lined up soon.

Thread Information