DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 71 of 97 First ... 2161697071727381 ... Last
    Images in this ruleset are not able to have FX applied. Turned off all my extensions and can't get them to stick... Screenshot 2023-03-29 074834.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    Images in this ruleset are not able to have FX applied. Turned off all my extensions and can't get them to stick... Screenshot 2023-03-29 074834.jpg
    There's no special or different code in the PFRPG2 ruleset for images. Could you try recreating the problem in a CoreRPG campaign please?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    There's no special or different code in the PFRPG2 ruleset for images. Could you try recreating the problem in a CoreRPG campaign please?
    Same problem with the CoreRPG test: Screenshot 2023-03-29 083453.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    Same problem with the CoreRPG test: Screenshot 2023-03-29 083453.jpg
    Thanks for confirming.

I've been testing and trying to get a clear set of steps to reproduce - an FX sometimes works (usually if it's the first thing you add to a map) but then if you have other layers it seems to screw up - rain just blacks out the map, water and ocean seem to work OK.

There was an update about 13 hours ago that included a change for FX layers to try to fix a reported issue, looks like it's created a bigger issue. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Grounds-v4-3-7
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Abomination Vaults (single volume edition)

NPC: Mister Beak

There's an extra + in front of the Perception score. It keeps you from being able to roll a perception check with this NPC.

mister beak.png

@ProfDogg, @Trenloe,

Just pushed a hot fix for v4.3.7 to fix the FX not displaying issue.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrake View Post
    Abomination Vaults (single volume edition)Boss Skrawng is missing his blowgun attack and the Bane spell has no effect mapped to it (the bane spell issue also affects the Mitflits)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrake View Post
    Abomination Vaults (single volume edition)NPC: Mister Beak

There's an extra + in front of the Perception score. It keeps you from being able to roll a perception check with this NPC.
    Spells are due for a revamp as some of it was an archive issue. I'll see if the newest version works in this update.

Blowgun is out of hiding (was there but being suppressed) and ready to spread Frog Poison joy again!

Mister Beak was hoping a double plus gave him twice the perception. I let him know that you found that to be just the opposite. He's now content with his intended bonus.

Thanks for reporting, BlueDrake!

Fixes will be in on next update.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Secrets of Magic

The Magus level 9 ability Alertness is showing up as Alterness.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrite View Post
    Secrets of Magic

The Magus level 9 ability Alertness is showing up as Alterness.
    The Altern-ative spelling of Alertness has been fixed Thanks for reporting! (Will appear in next update)
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Advanced Player's Guide

The swashbuckler's versions of Improved Evasion and Weapon Mastery seem to be missing automation.

Thread Information