DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 64 of 98 First ... 1454626364656674 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Shadows at Sundown:

The strigoi servants are missing the details of their weaknesses (it just says "strigoi weaknesses" with no description). Their sneak attack is also incorrectly automated, written as "1DMG: d6" instead of "DMG: 1d6"
    Thanks for reporting. It has been fixed and checked in for Tuesday's update.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

100 LESS THAN USEFUL BOOKS TO FIND ON A FORGOTTEN REALMS BOOKSHELF (FANTASY GROUNDS) is missing the table for random books...

Abomination Vaults (Compilation version):

The LOS walling in the entire Level 4 map is shifted for some reason.
    Last edited by SEGApostle; January 15th, 2023 at 08:55.

Quote Originally Posted by SEGApostle View Post

The LOS walling in the entire Level 4 map if shifted for some reason.
    Thanks for reporting. I'll pass this on to the converter of this product.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Dark Archives -

The Thaumaturge class, in the description of the "Thaumaturge Class Feat" features, repeatedly says "Inventor" instead of "Thaumaturge".

Quote Originally Posted by SEGApostle View Post

The LOS walling in the entire Level 4 map is shifted for some reason.
    This one is a headscratcher! I fixed it (as a hotfix as LOS, lighting, and pins are rather important) - so expect it relatively soon. I have no idea how that file ended up being altered in such a way.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Dark Archives -

The Thaumaturge class, in the description of the "Thaumaturge Class Feat" features, repeatedly says "Inventor" instead of "Thaumaturge".
    Fixed! Thanks for catching those. That'll update on Tuesday.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Name of Product: Pathfinder One Shot #4: Mark of the Mantis
    The Issue: Under the Infiltration Sections, one of the Preparation Activities that the PC's can undertake is "Uncover Doatara's Secrets". This entry lists only the Success outcome, no failure or critical failure outcome is listed when there's supposed to be. As I lack access to the PDF at the moment, I can't indicate what that is supposed to be, I only know it's supposed to be there since the module references swapping out entries if you try an alternate approach to the module.
    Sections Impacted: Infiltration section of the Reference Guide, Preparation Activities subsection.

Quote Originally Posted by Renfield View Post
    Name of Product: Pathfinder One Shot #4: Mark of the Mantis
    The Issue: Under the Infiltration Sections, one of the Preparation Activities that the PC's can undertake is "Uncover Doatara's Secrets". This entry lists only the Success outcome, no failure or critical failure outcome is listed when there's supposed to be. As I lack access to the PDF at the moment, I can't indicate what that is supposed to be, I only know it's supposed to be there since the module references swapping out entries if you try an alternate approach to the module.
    Sections Impacted: Infiltration section of the Reference Guide, Preparation Activities subsection.
    Thank you for catching that. Apparently, the Uncover Everbloom Manor's Secrets is also missing the Critical Failure information.

Do keep in mind that the original source data only had Success and Critical Failure information (no standard Failure result), which for the Uncover Doatara's Secrets seems incredibly confusing to me (you'll see when you see the Critical Failure result).

The fix is in the system and since today is FGU Update Tuesday, you should see the fix later today.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Name of product: Deck of Endless NPCs
    The Issue: Getting the following error message when trying to export generated NPC to Story Entry:

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "..r2DeckOfEndlessNPCs:..pts/endless_npc.lua"]:146: attempt to index local 'i' (a nil value)

and and empty <<New Story>> entry is generated.

Thread Information