DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 59 of 97 First ... 949575859606169 ... Last
    Abomination Vaults - 3.10.C15 Gauntlight Reading Room
    I think the flickering light is in the wrong position.
    Bildschirmfoto 2022-09-09 um 08.59.59.png

Outlaws of Alkenstar , Map: The Wailing Scrapyard.
    When I toggle between Characters there is an odd black line on the map. I think this has something to do with line of sight.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-09-09 um 09.12.20.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2022-09-09 um 09.12.09.png

On the map the players only can see each other if they have darkvision. But it´s daylight?
    Last edited by Locotomo; September 9th, 2022 at 11:47.

CRB: the Feeblemind spell is missing the current Errata update with the section that it can only be removed through remove curse or effects that target curses.

In the same way, the curse trait is missing the updated text that effects with this trait can be only removed by effects that specifically target curses.

Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    CRB: the Feeblemind spell is missing the current Errata update with the section that it can only be removed through remove curse or effects that target curses.

In the same way, the curse trait is missing the updated text that effects with this trait can be only removed by effects that specifically target curses.
    Thanks for reporting. We'll get that fixed in a future update.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    I don't know if this is an issue with IFT, or if something is spelled wrong, but the Gray Gardener Director General creature is getting its bonus precision damage against creatures that are not frightened.
    Hi! This should now be fixed in the base ruleset as of todays update: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...mber-27th-2022

Thanks again for reporting the issue - it took a while to get a reliable fix in place.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

CRB: The spell Synaptic Pulse has an incorrect entry for Range (it shouldn't have any) and the description text is also incorrect, mentioning "each creature" instead of "each enemy".
    This is still the case. Maybe some reports on the last page were missed?

This is still the case. Maybe some reports on the last page were missed?
    Sorry, I made a note of it but forgot to respond. Thanks for reporting the issue, a fix will be in a future update.

The Beginners Box, Menace Under Otari.

Text encoding issue.

All hyphens, apostrophes etc. are missing.

I've seen this on other products where the apostrophes etc have been replaced by a small box, but in this case they're missing entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Oladahn View Post
    The Beginners Box, Menace Under Otari.

Text encoding issue.

All hyphens, apostrophes etc. are missing.

I've seen this on other products where the apostrophes etc have been replaced by a small box, but in this case they're missing entirely.
    Thanks for reporting - can you give some specifics please - where the punctuation is missing (reference manual and/or story entry) and exactly what's missing. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Thanks for reporting - can you give some specifics please - where the punctuation is missing (reference manual and/or story entry) and exactly what's missing. Thanks!
    Far too many to list, a couple of examples below. I've noticed mostly in the story itself. Could it be a font problem as it only affects hyphens and apostrophes.

example.png

example 2.png

Thread Information