DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 57 of 97 First ... 747555657585967 ... Last
    Night of the Gray Death

I don't know if this is an issue with IFT, or if something is spelled wrong, but the Gray Gardener Director General creature is getting its bonus precision damage against creatures that are not frightened.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    I don't know if this is an issue with IFT, or if something is spelled wrong, but the Gray Gardener Director General creature is getting its bonus precision damage against creatures that are not frightened.
    It's an issue with the base code. Thanks for reporting, this will be fixed in a future release of the ruleset.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Dark Archive - Psychic
    Clarity of Focus - 5th level class ability
    It is not adding a 3rd Focus point to the "Psi Cantrips" area. The max is still 2 Focus points.

RESOLVED. This is not an automated ability.
    Last edited by silentinfinity; August 10th, 2022 at 01:05.

Dark Archive - Psychic
    Cantrip - Telekinetic Rend
    Missing tradition: occult

Cantrip - Vector Screen
    Missing tradition: occult

Can not be found in occult spell list due to this.
    Last edited by silentinfinity; August 10th, 2022 at 01:20. Reason: removed concentrate trait for rend listing

Quote Originally Posted by silentinfinity View Post
    Dark Archive - Psychic
    Clarity of Focus - 5th level class ability
    It is not adding a 3rd Focus point to the "Psi Cantrips" area. The max is still 2 Focus points.
    Welcome to the FG forums!

Not all abilities/features/feats have automation attached to them - if there isn't the little A icon, then there won't he automation - and even if the A icon is present, it may not provide complete updates to data.

Always use the tracker when adding stuff to your PC - and review the messages it shows.

See the screenshot below - there's no A next to the Class Feature in the class record, and when the feature is added to the PC the chargen tracker indicates "No automation applied." and to check the entry and manually apply any needed changes to the PC.

In this case, click on the magnifying glass icon in the Psi Cantrips focus spells class (#1 below) and then click on the "Base" number field and type 3 (#2 below).

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 10th, 2022 at 00:57.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Dark Archive - Psychic
    Missing traits: concentrate, occult

Can not be found in occult spell list due to this.
    Thanks for reporting the issue with the spell not being in the occult spell list - this isn't due to missing traits, the traits match those in the Paizo material. It's due to the spell traditions not being populated - I'll let the dev know so they can fix it.

Thank you for that. Very helpful. I'm ill prepared and appreciate the guidance.

Is there a way to do the same for skills as I will have Untrained Improvisation?

Thanks, I wrote that one too fast and updated the post. Vector Screen has the same issue.

And I'm guessing to do Untrained Improvisation I should use the misc areas so I'll do that for now.

Since I'm learning I'll compile anything else I notice and post once to avoid spamming this thread.

Dark Archive - Psychic
    Missing trait: concentrate
    The entry in FG is 100% correct as per the Paizo material and concentrate is not a trait for this spell.

EDIT: it's inferred, because the spell actions are verbal and somatic, that concentrate and manipulate traits are added (page 303 core rules) assuming those two actions are used - but these traits are not added to the base traits in the spell record.
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 10th, 2022 at 01:26.

Book 2 of Strength of Thousands:

Encounter F4, the I'iko Dragon has a typo in the Frightened conditions, which makes them not function.

Thread Information